Cup's Early Mock NHL Entry Draft 2007 - Drafting Thread.

nanzenkills

Jan 31, 2007
Ontario, California
With the 189th overall pick, the Boston Bruins are pleased to select, from the U.S. National Under-18 Team, LW Justin Vaive.
bos75.jpg

Vaive is a definitely a project, and many say that he is a longshot to ever make the NHL, but we feel that his bloodlines and size (6'4", 190) make him worth the risk of a 7th round pick. The fact that he was able to produce against top level competition in his age group at the recent U18 World Championship tournament (6 points in 7 games, placing him in the top 20 in scoring) also gives us some hope for his future development.

Colorado is up, Anderson8 has been PM'd.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
Colorado hasn't picked since the first round so I suggest making a vote immediately:

I nominate defenseman Justin Falk.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
With the 191st pick in the NHL entry draft, the Buffalo Sabres select from the Spruce Grove Saints of the AJHL Goaltender Kieran Millan

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
With the 191st pick in the NHL entry draft, the Buffalo Sabres select from the Spruce Grove Saints of the AJHL Goaltender Kieran Millan

Nice pick, looks like Jr.A hockey here in western canada is starting to get some more recognition.

Anyways, it has been way more than 12 hours for toronto's pick so i'll nominate Keith Aulie.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
I'll third.

I attempted to PM Carolina (Hockey Temper) but he's got too many messages stored and can't accept any more at the moment.

Last edited:

Duff88

May 7, 2002
I'm next but if we want to end this someday...

I second Andrew Clark for Carolina.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
The Montreal Canadiens select Linus Omark.

Batesismyhero17 has been PMed.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Nice pick, looks like Jr.A hockey here in western canada is starting to get some more recognition.

Anyways, it has been way more than 12 hours for toronto's pick so i'll nominate Keith Aulie.

Thanks, I'm actually from Spruce Grove, so it's kind of a homer pick.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Bates is way past his time, it is time for consencus pick again, but since I am next and do not want to find someone suitable somebody else will have to nominate it.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
Bates is way past his time, it is time for consencus pick again, but since I am next and do not want to find someone suitable somebody else will have to nominate it.

I'll nominate Sebastian Erixon.

I just saw he was already picked by Atlanta, so I'll nominate another swede in Jimmy Andersson.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I am way too tired of waiting so I am going to third Andersson.

The Atlanta Thrashers are pleased to select, from the Fort Saskatchewan Traders(who will be moving to St. Albert next year) of the AJHL, AJHL Rookie of the Year forward Matt Frattin.

Jimmi Jenkins, the reason I commented on Millan is that both him and Frattin were on the CAC Midget AAA team last year that I played for this year. Of, course I was cut from that team last year. :cry:

Washington has been pm'd.

Last edited:

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
The Washington Capitals select, from the Moose Jaw Warriors, right wing Jordan Knackstedt.

Minnesota (The Slave) is on the clock and has been PM'd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad