Red Sox/MLB Cubs’ Theo Epstein stepping down as president of baseball operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Next manager...how about Kevin Cash? No idea what he makes in Tampa but I wonder if that's a possibility.

Reactions: bbfan419

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
In all seriousness they need to get swept. That will lock up a bottom three pick.

But I have a ROTO championship on the line so I need Verdugo to do well :laugh:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Ronald Accuna Jr just hit the Ted Williams seat.

They said it could never be done.

not only that they are in Atlanta - that’s how far he hit it

No word if their were stewardesses on it when it landed

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I'm all for baseball embracing fun but did you see the Contreras bat flip? Again I don't mind a bat flip but THAT? Come on.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Did you see this one? I don't care about bat flips in general but I don't see any value in a guy launching a bat to the moon either. Maybe a hockey player should do that after scoring.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Yes I saw it and laughed knowing the reaction it would garner. Babies.

It's not even like a "act like you've been there before" type thing from me. I just thought it was dumb.

Nevermind! It’s last year’s record in case anyone was wondering

That seems stupid to me. Should be some kind of weighted winning % based on who you played or even a coin flip is more fair than going off of last year.

Reactions: N o o d l e s

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
It's kind of weird... no one has played in months, and I'm already seeing articles and lists showing the pitchers who aren't named Kumar Rocker dropping.

Sox should still take the best player available, but it'd be nice to add a stud pitching prospect to the player development pool.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
It's kind of weird... no one has played in months, and I'm already seeing articles and lists showing the pitchers who aren't named Kumar Rocker dropping.

Sox should still take the best player available, but it'd be nice to add a stud pitching prospect to the player development pool.

yeah after Nick Yorke got on base at a .700 clip in sim city against guys 4-5+ years older than him I realize I’m just gonna let Bloom do his thing. If it’s a pitcher great, if it’s not then it’s no skin off my back

he’s honestly done an incredible job for the hand he was dealt. It’s tough to do better than he did in the Mookie deal. I loved his draft. He’s already increased our prospect depth. He’s got money to play with now too. I’m excited for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad