CSN Philly coming to a Dish near you ...

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I'll be honest with you, with the new X1, I no longer hate Comcast. I had so many battles with them in the past that I actually switched to DirecTV at one point and lived without the Phillies and Eagles (somehow, the Flyers were never blacked out on Center Ice). Now I am back with Comcast and I gotta say the X1 is better or as good as DirecTV, plus the internet is way faster. If FiOS was in my area, I'd switch just to test'r out and see which I liked better. But ATM, I'm fine with Comcast and actually happy with the service and product.

I still have Comcast internet. But when they started asking for $180 with their garbage receivers, I said no thank you. I know there is a "promotional" rate on the X1, but retail wise, somebody said its almost $30 for it.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I still have Comcast internet. But when they started asking for $180 with their garbage receivers, I said no thank you. I know there is a "promotional" rate on the X1, but retail wise, somebody said its almost $30 for it.

I have the deal of the lifetime with Comcast so I actually have no idea what the X1 costs. They screwed me so badly I filed complaints with the FCC and New Jersey Board of Public Utilities and they were more than willing to give me some discounts at that point.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I have the deal of the lifetime with Comcast so I actually have no idea what the X1 costs. They screwed me so badly I filed complaints with the FCC and New Jersey Board of Public Utilities and they were more than willing to give me some discounts at that point.

Funny how that works.

Beefette did something similar and we got free HBO for a year.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013

Nice work then.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
I've been trying to get the x1 since i heard about it in development a couple years ago. However rather then help a loyal comcast subscriber out they will only make it available to new subscribers.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Comcast to build 2nd taller Skyscraper in Philly

Comcast is going to own Philly...

Six years after Comcast Corp. moved into the tallest U.S. skyscraper between Manhattan and Chicago, the cable-TV and Internet giant expects to break ground this summer on an even taller, more dazzling $1.2-billion tower.

The new, 1,121-foot-tall building will be located on an adjacent block on Arch Street between 18th and 19th Streets in Center City, company officials said.

One of the world's leading architects, Britain's Norman Robert Foster, has designed the trophy building with a host of innovative features. Comcast is announcing the project Wednesday afternoon.

The building will at least initially be called the Comcast Innovation and Technology Center. Its structural "core" will run the vertical length of one side of the see-through all-glass tower, instead of through its middle, like a traditional skyscraper.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/busine...er_Phila__skyscraper.html#l8VfD8iyqFEEZTCx.99

Crescent Street

Saturday Nite Hockey
Sep 19, 2004
Long Island
CSN Philly feeds on Directv Center Ice have been appearing a lot more frequently than ever before. So at least through the Center Ice medium on Directv we're getting what we need. Now we just need the channel full time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad