3 stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yada

move 2 dallas 4 work
Nov 6, 2006
watching happy pony
Hard to believe Edmonton is so bad. They literally have SIX former top 5 picks on their roster (four of whom were drafted by EDM, and four of whom were top 3 picks). The Rangers have two (Laf and Kakko). How can a team get elite talent year after year and still not improve at all?

Theyre missing duncan keith. Defensively they were better last year but had no depth scoring and goaltending was dr jekyll/mr hyde

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
One's thoughts DO tend to take shape.. from time to time..

I've posted this recently

And as I've finished it just the other night and still thinking it over inside the ol' bean, I get treated with this... In-friggin-credible lol.

Attachments

• output0.mp4
    8.6 MB

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
Lmao Drago pacing ~60 ish points averaging what? 14.5 mins per game at f*cking even strength? With beast D.

Wait until this kid gets 20mins a night and is on PP1, spending a summer or two working on his shot confidence. That pass he made to Laf was not only at such a crucial moment in the game, but was an absolute showcase of the player he is and will be .. Hard board work, smart as hell play to keep the puck, and then that absolutely filthy pass. SO goal of his was MIGHTY as well.

These kids showed that they were clutch in the PO's at 20-22 years old.. We all know we're not winning dick without that line playing this way.

You f*ckin' love to see it boys.

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
IMG_20191127_225602.jpg

Black Tank

Dec 12, 2006
a NYer in England
Kakko and Laf with a good good 65 minutes followed by high skill goals in the shootout. I hope this gives them even more confidence. Shesterkin being forced to show mental toughness and getting rewarded with the win for his efforts. Again, all of this is just practice for PO situations and this was a hard test with great lessons for the team.

RagFinMet

Jan 5, 2019
Just finished the game
Laf's goal was all KK
Then both produced in the shootout and Chytil with 2 golden chances and clanking the pucks off a post and helmet
I watch to see these three grow in front of our eyes.
KZ with strong games as well. Tank looks lost but he's still acclimating so I'll give him a few more games to get going
Shesty was hot garbage but i give gg credit for keeping him in the game and shesty delivered. We need more consistency from him.
The D were terrible. Too many ill timed pinches. Too many guys open in front of the net. But they too turned it around.
Overall great game.
LGR!

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
It's easy to get overly focused on your own team and criticize our players but when we see someone like Drai play, it becomes easy to see that even the "elite" players have weaknesses. That dude doesn't know what the defensive zone looks like.

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
Can we trade Tarasenko and get our first round pick back?

Great comeback win so I’m not complaining but commenting solely on Tarasenko. I’m hoping it’s just getting accustom to playing here but he hasn’t been noticeable.

Reactions: mas0764

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
It's unfortunate that while the NHL tries to toute these bogus divisional "rivalries" our best/most entertaining games this year have constantly been against western conference teams.

Awesome comeback tonight.
No doubt more entertaining and exciting. Games that "mean more" make me very stressed. I usually am way more vocal through divisional or much hated Orig6 teams, but these games are really fun, even at later hours.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Couldn’t place it last night, but after a half night’s sleep…Edmonton’s coach looks like a younger, less obese John Pinette.
another great comedian gone way too soon.

Considering everything I thought they played very well. Two bad penalties in the first killed them. Their goalie was really good. I didn't think the first was a bad period even if we were down by 3.
They stuck with it and got a deserved win.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Gallant sucks.

Panarin sucks.

Rangers can't develop forwards.

Rangers remain the hottest team in the NHL.

A bad night for those from Albuquerque and their pals

Reactions: KOVALEV022473
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: