3 stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
One complaint about yesterday, and I feel bad saying this on a 22-4-3 stretch, but Gallant looks foolish not playing Tarasenko with Panarin. Vesey missed 2 Grade A’s last night that Tarasenko would’ve surely buried. Both guys would look better swapped. Vladdy & Bread with Trocheck and Jim with his old war buddies Kreider & Mika.

Also would like Kravy fresh legs in over Leshiz especially on a back to back. keep your head up for Lucic kid
Yeah I kinda liked it the way we had it. We changed it because we were having a bit of a bad time in Carolina but they're a 60% possession team. You can't overreact to Carolina games.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

TopShelfSnipes

May 5, 2011
USA
Yea I’ve definitely seen it from him before. I guess I shouldn’t dwell on it since he scored last night and we got the win.
It's common for players to have one or two go to moves.

Remember Michael Nylander? He had one move - quick forehand/backhand/top shelf. Used it practically every single shootout attempt and still scored darn near 60% of the time. The one time I remember him doing something different, he missed.

No harm in Laf having a favorite move as long as he's got a couple other tricks in his bag as well.

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
One complaint about yesterday, and I feel bad saying this on a 22-4-3 stretch, but Gallant looks foolish not playing Tarasenko with Panarin. Vesey missed 2 Grade A’s last night that Tarasenko would’ve surely buried. Both guys would look better swapped. Vladdy & Bread with Trocheck and Jim with his old war buddies Kreider & Mika.

Also would like Kravy fresh legs in over Leshiz especially on a back to back. keep your head up for Lucic kid
Vesey would have buried in OT

Reactions: DanielBrassard

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York

Remember Michael Nylander? He had one move - quick forehand/backhand/top shelf. Used it practically every single shootout attempt and still scored darn near 60% of the time. The one time I remember him doing something different, he missed.

No harm in Laf having a favorite move as long as he's got a couple other tricks in his bag as well.

I didn’t say it was a bad thing to have a signature move. I said Lafs looks a little weak. Zuccarello even had a go to shootout move at least here in NY. He’d glide slowly before letting go a quick shot. Worked all the time.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
I loved him! His visit to an Italian restaurant while staying in France story was hilarious.
Sad thing is he looked to be on the path to a healthier lifestyle towards the end. Just too little too late unfortunately. Definitely recommend watching as much content as you can on YouTube. His comedy is pretty clean too

Reactions: Boris Zubov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad