Cryptocurrencies Part III - We ran as if to meet the Moon

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Need a cold wallet before I feel comfortable going any farther with this. Am leaning towards the Ellipal Titan, seems to fit my needs best--any of you have one and would recommend?

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
It was. I think we continue to see a downtrend for a bit longer with ETH ultimately getting down to $1,000 - $1,100 ish range. I think it stays there for a while and then just explodes again.
Thankfully this prediction didn't occur, crypto back on the up again.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Indeed, hopefully in the way that make our bags bigger!

I want to make enough money to send my brother extremely far away from me where he can only visit me 2 holidays a year.

Which crypto would you invest today? ADA ,BNB , ETH seems like the front runners. Any other ideas?

I have some BTC, ETH, ADA, RVN, CFX, DOT and ALGO. I think RVN and CFX are the most interesting ones because I believe once Eth goes to 2.0 these are the coins the miners will start mining.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Pat Riot

Sep 30, 2017
I want to make enough money to send my brother extremely far away from me where he can only visit me 2 holidays a year.

I have some BTC, ETH, ADA, RVN, CFX, DOT and ALGO. I think RVN and CFX are the most interesting ones because I believe once Eth goes to 2.0 these are the coins the miners will start mining.

Thx for your advices. Should I wait a correction to buy ETH or just under 2K its still a good time to buy?

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
@The Crypto Guy I got a voucher for 25 when I bought my Ledger. Should I use it on Eth or BTC? Or anything else?

ETH is down 24.1% from ATH while BTC is down 16.0%. ETH also has the smaller market cap, but BTC is still the top dog in the publc's eye. I'd recommend ETH 10 times out of 10, but BTC is certainly safer.

On the other hand, I'd look into other alt coins over ETH because the potential gain is much higher IMO. More risk, but more reward.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
It rising again just as I was about to buy more >_> I know it don't mean much but it annoying.

But almost at my goal for it

Last edited:

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Well it been a long 3 weeks but today I am finally up on ETH with an average price of 2300 CDN

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Could someone explain how the hell Yearn Finance is 38K a coin?
Supply and demand. With a 36k supply and IIRC, decent staking rewards, that is what you get.

b26 finance could be similar. 26k total supply, only about 8k in circ right now.

Btw, if anyone is trading on BSC, keep in mind PancakeSwap may have been exploited.

Reactions: S E P H

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
MANA (Decentraland) has made me a good return over the last few weeks, i got in at .31 cents per share and it is now regularly trading at over $1. I want to use Binance but found out that being in Tx you cannot use it, stupid ass state.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Cardano added to Coinbase. Can you tell?

Attachments

• ada.png
    ada.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 8

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Exciting news about Cardano! Was incredibly difficult to buy it a month ago but I managed to buy a ton of it goig back channels. Just wanted to get in before it landed on Coinbase which i succeeded in doing by getting in around .70. Should easily double, or triple my investment by the weekend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad