Crazy conspiracy theories that you are starting to believe

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
MK Ultra began in the early 1950s. The Unabomber's first killing was in the late 1970s. Expand your conspiratory timeline & get more outta life.

It's a generalisation, perhaps instead of 60s I should have said "that era"

When I did my history degree I took a course where we explored the idea of the "60s" being more of an abstract concept and cultural transition rather than restricted merely by numbers and dates, and you can expand the time period both back into the 50s and into the 70s

Last edited:

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
It's a generalisation, perhaps instead of 60s I should have said "that era"

When I did my history degree I took a course where we explored the idea of the "60s" being more of an abstract concept and cultural transition rather than restricted merely by numbers and dates, and you can expand the time period both back into the 50s and into the 70s
I get that concept. I had a physics professor who once told our class: "As 2 gets very, very small it approaches 1." Words (and numbers) to live by. :badidea:

Last edited:

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I'm becoming more convinced every day that the COVID vaccination rollout cluster in the U.S. (and elsewhere) is just a huge social experiment being run by the dolphins, who are chirping & blowing happy bubbles while they watch us scramble to find doses to hopefully ward off a virus that they created & blamed the Chinese for.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
I'm becoming more convinced every day that the COVID vaccination rollout cluster in the U.S. (and elsewhere) is just a huge social experiment being run by the dolphins, who are chirping & blowing happy bubbles while they watch us scramble to find doses to hopefully ward off a virus that they created & blamed the Chinese for.

I have also came to this conclusion and have been testing sonar frequencies in various bodies of water to test this hypothesis. I haven't seen anything and my tub is still dirty. So far these Dolphins are undefeated!

Reactions: JMCx4

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
836b1738d2c47b8aa28ee5abf86d6f9a.jpg

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I have also came to this conclusion and have been testing sonar frequencies in various bodies of water to test this hypothesis. I haven't seen anything and my tub is still dirty. So far these Dolphins are undefeated!
I recommend you get into your tub & blow some happy bubbles of your own. Give the dolphins a taste of their own medicine ... or of the poutine burrito you had for lunch. :surrender

Reactions: Tarantula

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad