Crazy conspiracy theories that you are starting to believe

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018

I don’t normally do conspiracies, but qanon, I think there’s something there. The dumbest motherf***ers saying the dumbest f***ing things being proven wrong again and again, and yet they continue. There’s somethin there, some corporate control of the dumbest minds, I just dunno the details.

epstein didn’t kill himself.

I think the planet is a living being and we all killing her.

Reactions: CDJ

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dec 17, 2018
I think it's a simple explanation, people don't like to admit when they're wrong.

Soothing lies vs harsh truths, many people opt for the lies

definitely, but it’s still maddening- you can quote them, you can say “look, here you are a week ago saying THIS would happen, and it hasn’t happened. Explain.” And the response is “wait and see.” Wait and see what, motherf***er, you be wrong again?

anyways, I’m convinced Trump is Satan- I ain’t even religious, but he proves the existence of the devil. Now that’s not political, just a conspiracy theory- I think his weird hair is there to hide devil horns, the fake tan there to mask an unnatural red.

Smart Alek

Jul 13, 2002
anyways, I’m convinced Trump is Satan- I ain’t even religious, but he proves the existence of the devil. Now that’s not political, just a conspiracy theory- I think his weird hair is there to hide devil horns, the fake tan there to mask an unnatural red.

Trump is amoral; incapable of experiencing the whole range of human emotions, including empathy, compassion, and regret. More like a rabid dog than a human as we generally know them, he does not possess a conscience. If anything, the existence of sociopaths and psychopaths like Trump disproves the existence of a just god, and thus, 'Satan' as well. The reason(s) for their existence will be discovered by evolutionary biologists, not theologians.

Reactions: IlikeEich

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dec 17, 2018
Trump is amoral; incapable of experiencing the whole range of human emotions, including empathy, compassion, and regret. More like a rabid dog than a human as we generally know them, he does not possess a conscience. If anything, the existence of sociopaths and psychopaths like Trump disproves the existence of a just god, and thus, 'Satan' as well. The reason(s) for their existence will be discovered by evolutionary biologists, not theologians.

That’s not a conspiracy though- and I’m kinda joking, but the orange charismatic (to some) amoral individual posing as a savior while taking us all to hell.. I’m not even religious, but it parallels Satan from “paradise lost” pretty well at least.

Ishtabeat

Mar 19, 2020
I don’t normally do conspiracies, but qanon, I think there’s something there. The dumbest motherf***ers saying the dumbest f***ing things being proven wrong again and again, and yet they continue. There’s somethin there, some corporate control of the dumbest minds, I just dunno the details.

epstein didn’t kill himself.

I think the planet is a living being and we all killing her.
I’m a republican but fellow republicans bringing up this Q shit makes me cringe

Reactions: CDJ

Nerowoy nora tolad

May 9, 2018
Gladstone, Australia
Is the one where your phone has an always-on microphone that uses STT to generate targeted ad data through your linked google account even a theory anymore? Ive seen it confirmed both personally and others at this point.

Im kinda partial to the FDR-knew-Pearl-Harbour-was-coming theory.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Oswalt wasn’t the only in on the Kennedy assassination. I don’t know the other party (parties?) involved but if I had to guess CIA.

I think the two party system in America is all an elaborate ruse to get the working class to point the finger at each other while the elites pillage them blind

Reactions: Perennial

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Is the one where your phone has an always-on microphone that uses STT to generate targeted ad data through your linked google account even a theory anymore? Ive seen it confirmed both personally and others at this point.

Im kinda partial to the FDR-knew-Pearl-Harbour-was-coming theory.

That one has traction. A lot of stuff that has come out over the last 60 years gives some insight that many people in the US government knew an attack was coming but decided to downplay the possibility due to the fact they wanted to get into the fight. A great what if question is, what if Hitler did not declare war on the USA? The USA simply accepted his invitation to join the war against them. If He had not declared war on America.. the US would have only been at war with Japan

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Oswalt wasn’t the only in on the Kennedy assassination. I don’t know the other party (parties?) involved but if I had to guess CIA. ...
Was that Patton Oswalt, the guy from The King of Queens TV sitcom? So he WASN'T really killed by Jack Ruby. It all makes so much sense now.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
JFK and pretty much anything with links to the CIA in the 60s (MK Ultra, Charles Manson, Unabomber etc.)

Princess Diana's car "accident"

Madeleine McCann's own parents killed her and staged her abduction possibly with help from one or some of their friends

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
I believe the main conspiracy is these conspiracy advocates on you tube are knowingly peddling BS to their audience for their financial gain only.

Reactions: JMCx4

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
If anybody trusts the government at this point, they haven't been paying attention...

Last edited:

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
JFK and pretty much anything with links to the CIA in the 60s (MK Ultra, Charles Manson, Unabomber etc.) ...
MK Ultra began in the early 1950s. The Unabomber's first killing was in the late 1970s. Expand your conspiratory timeline & get more outta life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad