Crazy conspiracy theories that you are starting to believe

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I'm predicting a global economic collapse within the next five years. As such, I'm spending my family's entire savings on various all-inclusive vacations at Sandals® Resorts. Money will be worthless in five years, so you might as well enjoy your stay at Sandals®.

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I'm predicting a global economic collapse within the next five years. As such, I'm spending my family's entire savings on various all-inclusive vacations at Sandals® Resorts. Money will be worthless in five years, so you might as well enjoy your stay at Sandals®.
I had you pegged as a CLUB MED® guy.

Smart Alek

Jul 13, 2002
So I use to be against such thoughts but I watched a PBS docu series on the race to the moon. There isn't a chance In Hell we made it on the computing power and technology we had at the time. That series proposing what an achievement it was showed me we likely didn't land on the moon in that time period. Or they had more technology then what they led on. The math doesn't add up

Faking the moon landing, and all that would have entailed, would have been far more complicated and difficult to pull off than actually landing on it. There is literally a zero percent chance it was faked.

Reactions: titaniumexpose

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Faking the moon landing, and all that would have entailed, would have been far more complicated and difficult to pull off than actually landing on it. There is literally a zero percent chance it was faked.
Here is an astronaut who mentions Apollo 11 but also makes the threat of radiation seem like a extremely big concern.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
That @Roman Fell has been compromised by alien nano organisms and has been transmitting data unknown to him when he returns to the lab. His stammering and spamming posts are the results of tests being run as the aliens make the nano organisms compatible with organic neuron material.

Just stay away, and do not lend him money!

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
My wife might actually be right about something, which means I'm wrong about it.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Don't know about conspiracy, but it is funny that the CIA was arming Bin Laden. Then he was an ally, later a terrorist. Seems a bit fishy, but what the hell do I know.

To be frank, the US has at one time or another directly or covertly sold arms to just about every bad guy there is. I mean you've got to make money right? Later you can then go play world cop.

The CIA didn't work with or arm the Arab Fighters in Afghanistan. They did arm the Afghan fighters who later birthed the Taliban.

Peter Bergen is an excellent source of all things Bin Laden and he completely debunked that the CIA worked with, supplied arms to, Bin Laden. He had plenty of money that he had raised in Saudi Arabia.

Bergen, Sept. 6, 2006: The story about bin Laden and the CIA — that the CIA funded bin Laden or trained bin Laden — is simply a folk myth. There’s no evidence of this. In fact, there are very few things that bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri and the U.S. government agree on. They all agree that they didn’t have a relationship in the 1980s. And they wouldn’t have needed to. Bin Laden had his own money, he was anti-American and he was operating secretly and independently.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016

Assuming you don't have any idea what it would take to land a manned spacecraft on the moon, I'm going to say your statement above is asinine

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
Cheetos are actually part of a plot to introduce weaponry for the coming squirrel revolution covertly into our homes.

cheeto-weapon.jpg

Smart Alek

Jul 13, 2002
Assuming you don't have any idea what it would take to land a manned spacecraft on the moon, I'm going to say your statement above is asinine

Then I'm going to say you're a poor judge of what's asinine, Dunning-Kruger effect and all. The type of conspiracy you're entertaining would ultimately have involved hundreds of thousands of people and would still be ongoing today.

Reactions: LarryFisherman

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
Trump and Bernie are both Russian assets and Russia has already seized control of Washington DC ever since they installed Alex Ovechkin as captain of the Washington Capitals. America’s only hope is with Bloomberg and Panarin.

Reactions: Nerowoy nora tolad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->