GDT: Crapitals @ Candy Canes - 7 PM EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
It’s annoying that they play this style against Carolina, get all these dirty goals in front of the net. But then don’t play that style enough against other teams.

Reactions: um

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Nice to see us on the other side of puck luck. Getting outplayed a bit, but up 2-0.

So far winning some key faceoffs, shooting pucks on net, and good net front presence. Feels like that should have been @twabby keys to the game!

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
We gotta be really disciplined about simplifying our game from here on out. Get to red and dump it. Canes working us everywjere except scoreboard

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Don't want to jinx it obviously, but Kuemper's been playing great tonight!
As much as we criticize him when he lets in beach balls, he's looking calm and focused there.

Reactions: troyerlaw

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
On a little college tour with my daughter. Watched the game on iPad in car last night on way to Blacksburg. Today watching the game going from UTK to UK. Should catch most of the second from hotel room. But this monumental app sucks ass! I mean it is really bad!

I might add the plus coverage sucks too. Last night with Tarik, BB, etc was terrible coverage with them talking over the play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad