GDT: Crapitals @ Candy Canes - 7 PM EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Block

Feb 14, 2005
In their own end they're playing right into the Canes hands with the constant attempts to force it up the boards. They need to adapt, because it's a bad strategy and usually is.

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
Ovechkin is having a horrid season by his standards and he's still going to hit 30 goals and maybe 70 points.
He could’ve hit 50 - definitely 40+ - if he started off the year hot like the second half of the season, right?

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009

CapsSkins

Jan 23, 2017
Ovechkin is having a horrid season by his standards and he's still going to hit 30 goals and maybe 70 points.

It was really just a horrid first half of the season.

I remain convinced he was nursing some kind of injury that healed over time and especially over the All-Star Break.

I have a hunch he'll break the record and push to hit 50 next season.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
On a little college tour with my daughter. Watched the game on iPad in car last night on way to Blacksburg. Today watching the game going from UTK to UK. Should catch most of the second from hotel room. But this monumental app sucks ass! I mean it is really bad!

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
On a little college tour with my daughter. Watched the game on iPad in car last night on way to Blacksburg. Today watching the game going from UTK to UK. Should catch most of the second from hotel room. But this monumental app sucks ass! I mean it is really bad!
It is soooooo bad

Reactions: DWGie26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad