GDT: Coyotes vs Blue Jackets, 11/16/23 @ 7:00

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Just to put in perspective how bad Columbus is, AZ was missing 2 out of their top 6 in that 3rd period and lost one of their top 4 dmen last night. Basically got outplayed by an AHL defense. Why didn't Chinakhov get more ice time? Dude was flying early on. Lowest TOI among forwards is a joke.
He was benched after the 3rd AZ goal

The Four Seven

You encountered Negative Man!
Feb 3, 2009
Central Ohio
If I have to hear about how this team has to "learn how to win" again I'm gonna throw up. What the f*** were these weenies doing before the NHL then?

aqsw

PM
Dec 11, 2004
Winnipeg
First game watching CBJ Streamed the game and I thought you guys were better than the score. Elvis, Adam, and Marchenko were good. JG and Laine sucked.
P.S I liked Provorov

Reactions: majormajor

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Let's try to guess if Vincent will be forced to swap Voronkov for Gaudreau? :D

I'm starting to come around to the idea that maybe we need to make that swap.

I don't think Laine should be in the lineup right now but if he is then a more minimal role on the wing seems like the way to go. Voronkov at center?

Reactions: thebus88

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Who is the 1st ranked pick next summer? Asking for a friend who is CBJ fan

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I'm starting to come around to the idea that maybe we need to make that swap.

I don't think Laine should be in the lineup right now but if he is then a more minimal role on the wing seems like the way to go. Voronkov at center?
Look at his play. He's slow, avoids contact, doesn't pass accurately, same with shooting, etc. This is not Laine. Either he's not right yet or the problem is mental. I think he should be on IR yet.

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
There are problems in that room. Big disconnect somewhere for some reason. (other than, "they're young") Vets don't like PV? Who knows but something beginning to stink besides the PP..
The team is just constructed poorly. Two highly paid wingers who don't produce consistently and a defenseman who doesn't move his feet make up over 27 million in cap space. The one line that has a real center and high effort and skilled winger, produce. Go figure that.

Fantilli and Marchenko are the future of this team. Build around them.

Bobcat205

addicted to the grind
Sep 22, 2023
your local KFC
This loss has to be the one that gets Pazzi to wake the hell up and make some well-needed changes to the lineup.

If he rolls out the same lineups against Washington this Saturday, he's dead to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad