GDT: Coyotes vs Blue Jackets, 11/16/23 @ 7:00

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Maybe we can keep five players and then have the nice expansion rules
I think you need to do the whole Browns-Ravens-Browns thing.

Keeping in mind that worked out very badly for Cleveland, of course. But in this case, we'd be gladly foisting this organization on another city.

Right?

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
We looked totally gassed in the 3rd period. I'm starting to question our fitness.
Torts had them in shape

Crazy that the team has been horrible for so long yet they draw 16k to watch the Coyotes on a Thursday night. Ship the team to Quebec and start over.
I’d rather ship you to Quebec and keep the team here

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
I think you need to do the whole Browns-Ravens-Browns thing.

Keeping in mind that worked out very badly for Cleveland, of course. But in this case, we'd be gladly foisting this organization on another city.

Right?
Wrong
you still need great leadership in the front office to make it work
so just get some good leadership in this organization now to turn it around
ive been through the whole Browns thing and it was and still is painful
you foist this organization on another city and is there a guarantee that expansion rules will be put in place to our favor? I’ll have what you are drinking, make mine a double

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Crazy that the team has been horrible for so long yet they draw 16k to watch the Coyotes on a Thursday night. Ship the team to Quebec and start over.
The CBJ are simply entertainment for most people in Columbus. Come down to the Arena District grab a bite, drinks at the game, if they win, great, if they don't, oh well. OSU football is what people live and breathe. I get pissed when the CBJ play like garbage, but I'm in the minority. Jacket games are simply something to do in a city that doesn't have many winter sports options. I saw the OSU hoops team drew 7k the other night, so I guess more people prefer to watch a mediocore team on the ice than the hardwood.

Michigan Magic

Nov 3, 2023
Hattiesburg
The CBJ are simply entertainment for most people in Columbus. Come down to the Arena District grab a bite, drinks at the game, if they win, great, if they don't, oh well. OSU football is what people live and breathe. I get pissed when the CBJ play like garbage, but I'm in the minority. Jacket games are simply something to do in a city that doesn't have many winter sports options. I saw the OSU hoops team drew 7k the other night, so I guess more people prefer to watch a mediocore team on the ice than the hardwood.
Being a CBJ fans is like being in a failed marriage. You can show all the love you want. She doesn't give a fxck about you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad