GDT: Coyotes vs Blue Jackets, 11/16/23 @ 7:00

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I mean hats off to PV for playing Fantilli line in the last minutes, they actually looked good.

However the story of the season continues: hard to question the effort of the secondary players, but the Jackets still lose in a close game

JG, Laine are non factors again

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
The Fantilli line and Elvis were the only bright spots.

Laine, Gaudreau, Z all looked like shit. This team has so much money tied up in those 3 players and none of them are performing.

Reactions: VABUCK

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Honestly, Laine's line, except for Chinakhov, played awful. Laine and Gaudreau deserve to be HS. I wonder how long they'll keep linking them, this isn't fun anymore. Chemistry and dangerous chances zero points.
That's all from me.

Reactions: thebus88

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I mean hats off to PV for playing Fantilli line in the last minutes, they actually looked good.

However the story of the season continues: hard to question the effort of the secondary players, but the Jackets still lose in a close game

JG, Laine are non factors again
As soon as I saw them together, I immediately knew it was going to be like this. Signing Gaudreau and lost Bjorkstrand was mistake.

Sdrawkcab321

Oct 12, 2014
Cleveland
Just trade Johnny to Philly where he wants to be already. He’s not gonna do anything here. Maybe we can dump another bad deal on them.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Honestly Johnny's biggest problem in this game was being saddled with Laine. Johnny's been creating. It's Laine that looks like he isn't ready. Can we put him back on IR for a bit until he's actually ready?

I don’t think he’s movable without retention

None of our big contracts are movable right now.

You can't just dump your players in a slump this bad. Buy high sell negative? Great plan.

And Johnny isn't going to be a 30 pt player from now on, I know that's the way some of y'all think but it isn't going to happen.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Honestly Johnny's biggest problem in this game was being saddled with Laine. Johnny's been creating. It's Laine that looks like he isn't ready. Can we put him back on IR for a bit until he's actually ready?
And include Laine's injury Johnny was playing like God?
You are right, Patrik probably had been more time on IR. Concussion is not flue.

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH

None of our big contracts are movable right now.

You can't just dump your players in a slump this bad. Buy high sell negative? Great plan.

And Johnny isn't going to be a 30 pt player from now on, I know that's the way some of y'all think but it isn't going to happen.

if you’re alluding to him being on pace for 30 points that’s being generous. he’s on pace for 28 :)

• Haha
Reactions: EspenK

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
Just to put in perspective how bad Columbus is, AZ was missing 2 out of their top 6 in that 3rd period and lost one of their top 4 dmen last night. Basically got outplayed by an AHL defense. Why didn't Chinakhov get more ice time? Dude was flying early on. Lowest TOI among forwards is a joke.

No Move Clauses/Flat Cap will make that EXTREMELY DIFFICULT...basically impossible
Imperative to fire the FO so they can stop giving out awful contracts. Although maybe that could wait until end of the year since its unlikely they sign anyone during the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad