Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign Logan Cooley to 3-year ELC ($995k cap hit, $4.45M AAV w/bonuses)

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it

92…COOLing down?

Now let me preface this by saying I did not believe Logan was considering changing his mind up until this point.

Also, Logan never has worn the number 92 in Arizona camps, but he wears 92 in Minnesota.

That being said, what a random ass post by the Coyotes’ media team. Chance of 92? It’s already 102 at 10am.

We’ll see what this means..

Last edited:

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006

92…COOLing down?

Now let me preface this by saying I did not believe Logan was considering changing his mind up until this point.

Also, Logan never has worn the number 92 in Arizona camps, but he wears 92 in Minnesota.

That being said, what a random ass post by the Coyotes’ media team. Chance of 92? It’s already 102 at 10am.

We’ll see what this means..

I saw that post and wondered what the hell they were talking about.

RABBIT

Here we go!!!!

1690391506253.gif

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I’m not sure I like this. Haha.

I'm torn. I actually admired the kid for wanting to stay at school and work on his game. I don't know that he's going to spend much time at the top level if he signs.

At the same time, having a blue-chip prospect on the team sooner than later makes the team more interesting to me.

RABBIT

I’m not sure I like this. Haha.
oh man I take this is a huge positive. The only downfall is he loses one year of development in college. Other than that, I think him playing with us all year with the potential of playing in Tucson (if need be) is a huge plus. I think this speaks volumes about his view of the organization.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Keller-Cooley-Schmaltz
Maccelli-Bjugstad-Zucker
Crouse-Hayton-Guenther
Kerfoot-McBain-Boyd
Carcone
O’Brien

Moser-Durzi
Valimaki-Stecher
Kolyachonok-Brown
Dermott

Vejmelka
Ingram

*Soderstrom in AHL

Reactions: Summer Rose

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Boyd isn't worth an everyday spot anymore, I'd easily wave him over Carcone.
I need some explanation on this. Boyd is only three years older than Carcone. Boyd has nearly 300 NHL games, while Carcone has 30. How can you see Carcone as an everyday player over Boyd?

100%. Trade Boyd for literally anything.
Boyd can play center or wing and is a right handed shot. Both I think make him a better fit for the bottom of our lineup. Carcone is a career minor leaguer. I’m so confused.

Reactions: Edenjung and Grimes

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
He can interchange with Hayton, and perhaps Hayton's really good defensive game can rub off on him. Please, please don't play him on our 3rd or 4th line. He doesn't have the body for it.

wbwing

Aug 28, 2014
Keller - Hayton - Zucker
Crouse - Cooley - Macceli
Schmaltz - Bjugstad - Guenther (if he is ready)/Kerfoot
Don't care - McBain - Don't care.

Reactions: Grimes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad