Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign Logan Cooley to 3-year ELC ($995k cap hit, $4.45M AAV w/bonuses)

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Pretty cool if true. Gives the coach so many options up front.

I see Zucker and Cooley on a line.
Keep the Keller - Hayton - Schmaltz line in tact.
Bjugstad is on the 4th line IMO with Carcone.
Yeah, a Maccelli Cooley Zucker line!

Cooley for the Calder, calling it now, Bedard ain't gotta chance!

• Love
Reactions: Prarievarg

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Well, looks like I'm going to get my Cooley jersey a year earlier than expected. I'd rather he spend another year in college, but it sure will be exciting to see him in the lineup.

Keller/Hayton/Schmaltz
Maccelli/Cooley/Zucker (Zucker is not going to miss Malkin with those 2 guys feeding him the puck)
Crouse/Bjugstad/Guenther
Kerfoot/McBain/Carcone
Boyd/O'Brien

not a fan of Boyd, he was atrocious last season and Carcone did well at worlds, maybe he can take another step.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Well, looks like I'm going to get my Cooley jersey a year earlier than expected. I'd rather he spend another year in college, but it sure will be exciting to see him in the lineup.

Keller/Hayton/Schmaltz
Maccelli/Cooley/Zucker (Zucker is not going to miss Malkin with those 2 guys feeding him the puck)
Crouse/Bjugstad/Guenther
Kerfoot/McBain/Carcone
Boyd/O'Brien

not a fan of Boyd, he was atrocious last season and Carcone did well at worlds, maybe he can take another step.
I like those line combos…that’s probably what I would start out with and see how they do.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Here is my roster:

Keller - Cooley - Schmaltz
Zucker - Hayton - Guenther
Crouse - Bjugstad - Macelli
Kerfoot - McBain - Boyd
O’Brien

Valimaki - Dumba
Moser - Durzi
Kolyachonok - Stetcher
Brown

Love it.
That’s a nice and interesting line up.

I haven’t missed a yotes game last season, i’ll be even more excited this year.

bwhsocal

May 4, 2023

Keller/Hayton/Schmaltz
Crouse/Bjugstad/Guenther
Kerfoot/McBain/Carcone
Boyd/O'Brien

i see maccelli/guenther/kerfoot swapping - keep crouse/bjug/macc line together and then have cooley w two vets who can score, and guenther carcone and mcbain not bad 4th.

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
SIGNIFICANT SIGNING.

One of the best prospects of this sport was not keen to join after what we all know happened.

He then spoke to management,
Saw the draft of the franchise,
The free agency of the franchise
Went and played in prospects camp.

And he is saying....

"Yeah count me in, and count me in NOW".

If one of the top prospects of this sport believe in this,
So should we all!

SIGNIFICANT SIGNING.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse

Keller/Hayton/Schmaltz
Crouse/Bjugstad/Guenther
Kerfoot/McBain/Carcone
Boyd/O'Brien

Love these lines

Reactions: MayDayMayDay

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
If/when Cooley signs, looking at the forward lines it's going to be hard to temper my expectations. It looks so damned good on paper.

I just have to remember that I always feel this way at the start of a season and it's not 'til the end that I discover whether I had stars in my eyes or not.

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
Logan Cooley signed a three-year entry-level contract with the Arizona Coyotes on July 25, 2023. He will make $925,000 in the NHL this season, $950,000 in the 2024-25 season, and $1 million in the 2025-26 season.

This according to my conversation with Google AI (Bard)
We'll see how accurate it is.

Last edited:

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Looks like I may just have to admit to being wrong if he does sign. I guess his commitment to MIN for the season wasn't such a serious one afterall. Will be cool to have him go pro.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
I mean with them stating 92° and referencing the word “cooling” it would be downright foolish by our media team to troll us like that. I’m convinced it’s happening now.
Dude thats the Same social Media Team that Had a rouge Admin for a week. So everything is possible.
And that admin was the bomb.
So that could be a total troll or a simple Joke.

But then again, the evidence piles Up.
So this might be true and i Just Made a German spectacle Out of myself. But whonknows 😉

GhostofTommyBolin

Aug 18, 2016
Chandler, AZ
Absolutely zero reason to sign him for this season. I'm sure he wants to burn a year of his ELC, but the team is gonna be dogshit again. Why throw him into this mess?

GhostofTommyBolin

Aug 18, 2016
Chandler, AZ
I mean, aren't the benefits 100% obvious to everyone?
The arena only holds 4600, so it ain't like he's selling tickets. Maybe I'm in the minority, but unless they're a generational talent--which he isn't--there's no benefit to bringing a kid in early. It benefits him in burning an ELC year, but development-wise, I don't think it helps at all.

If he insists he wants to sign, your hands are tied. But more often than not, teams benefit from waiting when they can wait.

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
Absolutely zero reason to sign him for this season. I'm sure he wants to burn a year of his ELC, but the team is gonna be dogshit again. Why throw him into this mess?

We are not throwing him into this mess. He wants part of it!

Why?

Because during prospects camp, among other things, he got to hear from Andre the guru "Bear" Tourigny.

"You will be a key component in our championship team."

0.28 of "that" snippet of episode 3 of Inside Access, Foundation for the Future video.

Tourigny was certainly speaking to the group as a whole. Yet it must have resonated deeply in one particular individual.

BA & AT - amazing combo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schemp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad