GDT: [SCP24 RD1 GM5] Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights - 6:30PM CT (BSSW)

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
I thought guys got suspended for punching an unaware guy directly in the f***ing face? Just a 2? So Benn should have just got a 2 last year?

Reactions: ElGuapo

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
I still don't get how backhand punching someone is a minor. Or at the very least not a double minor. Yeah he didn't elbow or hit with a high stick but that's still an intent to injure right there.

Daddy has to get that on net. Though he really should have passed it back to whoever was the 3rd player there to shoot. You had Hill moving, take him completely out of the shot there.

Reactions: LT and Kipper 17

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
The reason it was only a 2 minute minor was because they called it a 5 minute with a review. It wasn't worth the 5 so they had to go down to 2, in reality it should have been 4 minutes for roughing.

They didn't want to call anything more than a 2, they knew what they were doing when they chose to review it.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
At least they didn't give VGK a PP, like the Wild got last year after Dumbass left his feet and belted Pavs late. But, easily the second worst call we have seen against the Stars. Yeah, we scored, but imagine if we had another 3 minutes of PP and Petro was kicked out of the game.

That can only be classified as "the champs usually get the calls." Or game management, because the Knights had already take consecutive penalties. I expect the Stars to take some minors to "even it up" and "keep the national TV audience interested. Sheesh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad