Coyotes Reverse Retro Jersey Discussion

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016

Here's some predictions of the Pacific Division. The reverse retros series is mostly about weird 90s jerseys.

I'm excited for it. The 90s had a bunch of weird uniforms, including the regular kachina. It was a fun decade for jerseys. Most aren't good jerseys but they're fun and will only be worn a few times a year.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Alright. I guess the theme is to be unbelievably ugly and garbage. I guess it’s an Ugly Christmas sweater kinda thing. If all of them look that terrible and stupid than I’m happy to just go along with it like everyone else. I don’t really understand it. It’s very dumb. Maybe the kids like it. I don’t know. As long as we aren’t alone in looking stupid, than so be it. My bar is low at this point. Couldn’t be lower.

Reactions: AJ171181 and RemoAZ

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I prefer the full size logo. The head only version, due to being a bit abstract, only really works when the full body one also exists.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Those look great. An nhl version would be awesome.

The back story on those: there was a tournament team at Scottsdale called the Sr. Coyotes, that also might have played in their A league week to week. Had a couple of NHL/Coyote alumni on it IIRC...anyway, their jerseys ended up in a bag in one guy's garage for 10+ years, who ended up playing on the 40+ team pictured, realized he had these jerseys in his garage, and brought them in to become that team's jerseys.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Didn’t realize how awesome ASU’s uniforms have become.

upload_2020-11-14_8-14-11.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad