GDT: Coyotes @ Oilers 7pm/mt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Does Todd know he has last change? OEL been up against McDavid all night FML you can't make this up
Yeah, OEL and his league worst -35 is a defensive beast :sarcasm:

Double digits worse than the next worst player on his team.

McDavid could have had a hattrick in the first based on the way he was getting by the Coyotes defense.

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
So.. is aberg known for his one timer? Or is he playing in the spot jp should be in while
Jp screens because of woodcroft reasons?

I don’t understand why they refuse to have Puju in that spot. Even when he scores, they don’t play him there.

Our coaching staff is just stupid af, the games we won are in spite of them. I have never once thought to myself this season that Todd out coached the opposing coach or even made one good god damn decision. Just pathetic really.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Sieves don't put up those stats. Career .913. He was a good bet as a 1B.

Just wasted 2mins of my life watching the replays. First goal was pure garbage. Allows a Strome shot to beat him even though he came out to cover angle and Khaira just taps the puck into a wide open net vacated by kuemper

2nd goal was Lucic from the far boards from well out. Nuff said. Any other goalie in the league has been stopping him

3rd goal by Pulju was good but Kuemper failed in an easy stopping of the puck around the net to create the play. It was a routine and poor dump in that the goalie should have easily got to behind the net.

Stats are often misleading and often case with goalies.

I almost lolled when somebody suggested we should have Kuemper as a number 1 instead of Talbot. On pure mechanics Kuemper struggles. Move the puck across and its gravy. Change shooting angles and he's lost.

I mean Milan Lucic scored on this guy. Hang your head Darcy. Grade A slump buster. We should play against this guy every game.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Just wasted 2mins of my life watching the replays. First goal was pure garbage. Allows a Strome shot to beat him even though he came out to cover angle and Khaira just taps the puck into a wide open net vacated by kuemper

2nd goal was Lucic from the far boards from well out. Nuff said. Any other goalie in the league has been stopping him

3rd goal by Pulju was good but Kuemper failed in an easy stopping of the puck around the net to create the play. It was a routine and poor dump in that the goalie should have easily got to behind the net.

I almost lolled when somebody suggested we should have Kuemper as a number 1 instead of Talbot. On pure mechanics Kuemper struggles. Move the puck across and its gravy. Change shooting angles and he's lost.

I mean Milan Lucic scored on this guy. Hang your head Darcy. Grade A slump buster. We should play against this guy every game.
That was still a pretty good shot by Lucic, I know you can't credit him for anything though.

Reactions: Louis Cypher

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
lol Panel telling fans to shut up about RNH on the wing. Todd probably got annoyed at the questions.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
That was still a pretty good shot by Lucic, I know you can't credit him for anything though.

Why would I credit Lucic for anything? Wait, you're the guy that Hates Hall right?

Lucic is useless. Theres a difference.

Took Darcy Kuemper in net waving at an unscreened shot from the boards and the Arizona Coyotes, worst team in the league, for Lucic to bag one.

Raise his salary..

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
Yep. Nuge-Aberg-JP-Khaira-Bear is a weird-ass powerplay....but it’s working.

I don't find it weird at all. It works because Nuge has 3 RHS to work with. Frankly I rather have it become an umbrella and PP1 as the 131 instead.

Nuge has looked best as a qb with an umbrella. Just remember the infamous Corey Power Potter Play setup. One of the most dangerous pps we have seen in ages.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Why would I credit Lucic for anything? Wait, you're the guy that Hates Hall right?

Lucic is useless. Theres a difference.

Took Darcy Kuemper in net waving at an unscreened shot from the boards and the Arizona Coyotes, worst team in the league, for Lucic to bag one.

Raise his salary..
Definitely wrong on that part.

Do you go outside and yell at clouds for raining too? Never seen a single positive post from you.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton

How is it you’re not even watching the game but you still manage to be the most negatively opinionated person talking about it? Of course numbers dont matter and are often skewed when they don’t fit your narrative.

You seem like a really fun guy to watch hockey with.

I’ve never used the ignore function on this boards before, almost did it a few times for another poster I’m sure you’re very familiar with, but I think it’s about time.

You contribute nothing to these boards other than constant negativity. Whether we’re winning or losing or it’s game day or an off week, you’re here every day bitching and moaning about any sliver of negativity you can find even in the few positive moments we’ve had this season.

Do you just log in and look for users that aren’t negative enough for you and then try and prove why they’re stupid for looking for something positive in this garbage season?

I’m sure this will get deleted and I’ll get infracted for personal attacks, but people like you ruin this site for me. I can deal with opinionated people, and negative people, and attention seekers, but you’re on a whole different level of all three.

That feels good to get off my chest.

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
Having Nuge, Drai and Connor in your top 6 is a good thing. We have the luxury of loading up our top 6 or rolling 3 C’s and there is no harm in trying Nuge on Connor’s wing.

The problem with that is we don’t have a coach that is smart enough to make those adjustments and take advantage of having 3 top 6 centers.

On top of that, our GM is going to force our coach’s hand and want Drai as a full time C. Sometimes I wonder if these two are on totally different pages and do stupid shit like this because they’re both so stubborn.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Definitely wrong on that part.

Do you go outside and yell at clouds for raining too? Never seen a single positive post from you.
I'm nonstop positive about the good players this team had or has. Guys Like McD, Drai, Hall, Maroon, Talbot, Larsson, Nurse. ALWAYS positive about those players.

Lucic is f***ing useless.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
How is it you’re not even watching the game but you still manage to be the most negatively opinionated person talking about it? Of course numbers dont matter and are often skewed when they don’t fit your narrative.

You seem like a really fun guy to watch hockey with.

I’ve never used the ignore function on this boards before, almost did it a few times for another poster I’m sure you’re very familiar with, but I think it’s about time.

You contribute nothing to these boards other than constant negativity. Whether we’re winning or losing or it’s game day or an off week, you’re here every day *****ing and moaning about any sliver of negativity you can find even in the few positive moments we’ve had this season.

Do you just log in and look for users that aren’t negative enough for you and then try and prove why they’re stupid for looking for something positive in this garbage season?

I’m sure this will get deleted and I’ll get infracted for personal attacks, but people like you ruin this site for me. I can deal with opinionated people, and negative people, and attention seekers, but you’re on a whole different level of all three.

That feels good to get off my chest.

What a negative post.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Careful, Katz might hire you for that suggestion.

Or plan a parade. I thought Lucic was celebrating a SC goal there. Oh wait, it was a toilet bowl goal against the worst team in the league in meaningless game 67.

maybe if Lucic had scored a goal anytime in the last few months it might have mattered. At least maybe we could have pump traded his sorry ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad