GDT: Coyotes @ Oilers 7pm/mt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
Time for JP to get back on the PP! Hopefully Todd reads this from his iPad.

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
Why would I credit Lucic for anything? Wait, you're the guy that Hates Hall right?

Lucic is useless. Theres a difference.

Took Darcy Kuemper in net waving at an unscreened shot from the boards and the Arizona Coyotes, worst team in the league, for Lucic to bag one.

Raise his salary..

Might be time for you to actually watch the games, would enlighten your posts a bit i think. Why are you not watching the game but posting on here, lol.

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
If Bear can at least tread water on the bottom pairing and keep having shifts like that on the PP he's a player worth keeping up next year.

Hope they keep running that unit to see what he's got.

Maybe I'm just overreacting to one good powerplay.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Bear looks very good on the PP. Aberg has the same elusiveness as RNH, they seem like a good fit together.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
yogi_65_armsoutdown_col-370x500.jpg

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Might be time for you to actually watch the games, would enlighten your posts a bit i think. Why are you not watching the game but posting on here, lol.

I typically watch, but the Oilers season and play and lineup has beaten it out of me. Whats to watch? Really I'm amazed, and respect btw, that people still do watch.

I have to be by the computer tonight for some work related stuff anyway so here I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad