GDT: Coyotes @ Oilers 7pm/mt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Martinook tries for the pick, gets flattened, and the Oilers get a penalty? This after ignoring the Domi cross-check and instigator misses.
Also been like 3 hits thrown by coyotes that are gloves to the face, the refs miss those conveniently.

belair

Balls On The Crest
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
So not watching this game at all, and glance at the boxscore and Khaira, Lucic and Pulju scored and I'm thinking what kind of sorcery is this. Is some Grandmother playing goal for the yotes.

Then I see its Kuemper, lmfao.

What a perfect goalie to get your tank on Yotes.

Is he getting out of the way of shots?
You mean the guy who had a .932 sv% in LA before Arizona traded Toby Rieder for him so they could hastily re-sign him?

Are you ever not negative?

Reactions: TB12

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
You mean the guy who had a .932 sv% in LA before Arizona traded Rieder for him so they could hastily re-sign him?

Are you ever not negative?

I watch LA games lots. Keumper was crap in a lot of those games. A lot of those games Kuemper had hardly any work. He's a f***ing sieve. Worst form I've seen from any goalie in the league that is being utilitzed that much.

belair

Balls On The Crest
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
I watch LA games lots. Keumper was crap in a lot of those games. A lot of those games Kuemper had hardly any work. He's a ****ing sieve. Worst form I've seen from any goalie in the league that is being utilitzed that much.
Sieves don't put up those stats. Career .913. He was a good bet as a 1B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad