Confirmed with Link: Coyotes officially rebranding; sign with MullenLowe agency

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
The team isn't embarrassing. They work really hard. They're just bad talent wise. People understand that implicitly. It was way more infuriating to watching a bunch of players play soft and under their talent level under Tocchet. No response after whistles, bad starts where they didn't care. Now the results are bad but they feel better most of the time. And there's a plan.

Even casual fans understand that having 8+ picks early in a draft is exciting and represents a fresh start for the team. And the team has been here almost 25 years, so there's no point in ducking where the organization is at or trying to hide until they're 'good'.

Phoenix has always been a fair weather city, so just putting your brand out there is a good idea.
Ok, it's a hard working team that sucks. Don't try to sugar coat it. I have a plan also, I plan to stay away until the plan actually works.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
From a purely production value standpoint that's probably the best thing they've ever put out. Usually it's just footage of the crowd with a filter over it and some insert shots of single players at a rink somewhere.

It's meant to target new fans, so on that front I think they got it right.

“All the people in the film aren’t actors, just real people—local business owners, players from our local youth team programs, ranchers, craftspeople—it’s a true representation of Arizona’s diversity.”

That's cool.
I swear they just had one almost exactly the same as this. A Jersey in the sand and someone waiving a flag out in the desert and stuff. Wasn’t it “we are rebels” or something? Like EXACTLY the same as this.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
The team isn't embarrassing. They work really hard. They're just bad talent wise. People understand that implicitly. It was way more infuriating to watching a bunch of players play soft and under their talent level under Tocchet. No response after whistles, bad starts where they didn't care. Now the results are bad but they feel better most of the time. And there's a plan.

Even casual fans understand that having 8+ picks early in a draft is exciting and represents a fresh start for the team. And the team has been here almost 25 years, so there's no point in ducking where the organization is at or trying to hide until they're 'good'.

Phoenix has always been a fair weather city, so just putting your brand out there is a good idea.
I agree with all of this.

Reactions: Summer Rose

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
MullenLowe should've definitely hired a copywriter for this Budweiser soccer ad:
Qwbtv7Z_d.jpg

Maybe this is just the Euro spelling, but I still hope they're doing alright for the Yotes. dark days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Summer Rose

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
From a purely production value standpoint that's probably the best thing they've ever put out. Usually it's just footage of the crowd with a filter over it and some insert shots of single players at a rink somewhere.

It's meant to target new fans, so on that front I think they got it right.

“All the people in the film aren’t actors, just real people—local business owners, players from our local youth team programs, ranchers, craftspeople—it’s a true representation of Arizona’s diversity.”

That's cool.
I dont mind it at all. I look forward to seeing how they carry this whole campaign.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Not sure how well it played in a "non hockey market" but as a Canadian I loved the Pierre campaign.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: