GDT: Coyotes at Wings 7:30PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

WFIAA

Aug 2, 2016
Just admit to the rebuild and quit with the farce that this team is anything but a joke on ice.

Ennui

I like our team?
Aug 13, 2008
Living in the past
www.fsb.ru
Can't stand his smug face after a game like this.

I admit, I only want to see if he'll mix it up a bit with his post-game glasses, goes for something with a bit more panache, like this:
glasses.jpg
search

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Lmao. We're all stupid for wanting Blashill... But Holland isn't for HIRING him.

I think KH wanted to throw money trucks at Babcock. Ilitch got was on record saying they offered the raise he was willing to spend and it was about $3 or $4 million less than TMLs offered. I think KH wanted Babcock back at any cost. Don't think he got the green light from ownership.

Mr. Ilitch is stupid. Lol

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
I think KH wanted to throw money trucks at Babcock. Ilitch got was on record saying they offered the raise he was willing to spend and it was about $3 or $4 million less than TMLs offered. I think KH wanted Babcock back at any cost. Don't think he got the green light from ownership.

When in doubt, pull facts out of your ass.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
and thats game folks. There is no reason to keep trashill. Time to move on please.

WFIAA

Aug 2, 2016

You seriously think that Babs would be the answer for this team? Dude is so over-rated, I'm glad he's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad