Confirmed with Link: Coyotes add Hamilton (No, not that one) from Flames

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
He's kind of a jack of all trades, but mediocre at best. Good option for the 13th forward or having him rotate in. You could do a lot worse for an extra body. I hope he does well.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
H1pvEl1.gif

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
"He is not good enough for the NHL, but may not be an AHLer, he can no longer be returned to juniors or college. Europe and KHL are mid seasons so not options....

- ok how about Arizona or an Olympics roster?"

Reactions: Yandover

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Probably better than Kempe.

Then again Kempe has half his career totals in about a quarter of his games played so...

Titantic, deck chairs, etc.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
only silver lining i see is apparently, Dougie and Freddie are pretty close and like to be together (according to Flames fans.) Maybe this is a move to convince Dougie

Brothers? Who are close? AND like being together??!? Madness. Absolute madness.

Calgary waived him so they could send him down freely over the next 30 days if need be (they've done this a few times now). I seriously doubt Treliving thought that someone would actually claim him. Regardless, Hamilton isn't that bad. He's a reliable 13th guy who can fill in when he needs to. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Calgary signs him in July.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Brothers? Who are close? AND like being together??!? Madness. Absolute madness.
Calgary waived him so they could send him down freely over the next 30 days if need be (they've done this a few times now). I seriously doubt Treliving thought that someone would actually claim him.

Regardless, Hamilton isn't that bad. He's a reliable 13th guy who can fill in when he needs to.

i personally would like playing against my brother to kick the ever living shit out of him. We don't want Freddie, our team is 60% 13th forwards. Please send Dougie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad