Confirmed with Link: Coyotes add Hamilton (No, not that one) from Flames

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Exactly. Rinaldo, Kempe, Cousins, Archibald and now Hamilton. Why are we back to dumpster diving? These guys are AHL players at best.

That's harsh. Rinaldo belongs in the NHL when he is not punching rookies in the face. I'm not a big fan of Cousins, but he works hard and isn't worse than other teams 1 mill guy. Archibald may be the gem the Penguins overlooked, seems skilled, fast, smart, fun! I've seen Kempe on the roster, but he has been invisible to me on TV, so that one you must get credits for. But would it be wrong to check out how Hamilton looks on the team before he is considered an "AHL player at best"?

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
sooooo....we have Cousins, Archibald and Rinaldo (whatever you may think of him) waiting in wings for forward depth and yet we need to add another player to the press box roulette? Do the guys up there have separation anxiety and constantly need a friend to sit by?

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Well, at least Chayka is now admitting the obvious, that the organization is tankng this year.

Freddie Hamilton. Sort of like Ann Hathaway's cerulean sweater found in some pathetic clearance bin

Reactions: Yandover and Murf

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
So we move guys like Rieder, use fill in crap like Hamilton, and keep Merkley in the AHL.

Fyreman

Ret FD Batt Chief
Jul 19, 2013
Come to the AZ Coyotes, where the weather is great, the people are friendly, the state is beautiful and your career dies...

Reactions: Yandover

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Come to the AZ Coyotes, where the weather is great, the people are friendly, the state is beautiful and your career dies...

Well, after all, the Valley IS home to many retirement communities. It just appears that we've established a new one at Westgate for hockey careers.

Reactions: Yandover

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
Had to let Mosby troll us a little. :laugh:

I’ve been out of it with the flu so when I saw the claim on Twitter less than an hour ago I also had a big wtf moment.

But FWIW....

I quite like that statement from Chayka. The calling up of the younger players from Tucson has not been very successful for a reason or another and has also been detrimental for the RR.

So not a bad idea to stop it, let the young guys settle in Tucson and focus on the end of the year trying to make a success of the season whilst auditioning some spare parts in the NHL.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Mosby you cheeky f***, for a second I thought we'd packaged Duke for Dougie.

Reactions: Mosby

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Hey Doug!
We kept Ollie's terrible brother around in the minors for him and we'll do the same for Freddie!

Trade demand coming in 3....2.....1

Okay probably not.

If he is claimed from waivers, he cannot be sent to AHL...?

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
That's harsh. Rinaldo belongs in the NHL when he is not punching rookies in the face. I'm not a big fan of Cousins, but he works hard and isn't worse than other teams 1 mill guy. Archibald may be the gem the Penguins overlooked, seems skilled, fast, smart, fun! I've seen Kempe on the roster, but he has been invisible to me on TV, so that one you must get credits for. But would it be wrong to check out how Hamilton looks on the team before he is considered an "AHL player at best"?
:laugh: Harsh you say? 410 games and 45 points between the four. If you like watching dash and and no flash these our your guys. I would like to see a bit of hockey IQ and talent. They bring in Archibald and sit Duclair. Send down Crouse so they can play Rinaldo. Play Cousins over Strome. Do you see a pattern here? What the hell is going on. We are rebuilding not tweaking for the SC.:huh:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Had to let Mosby troll us a little. :laugh:

I’ve been out of it with the flu so when I saw the claim on Twitter less than an hour ago I also had a big wtf moment.

But FWIW....

Why isn't it working Chayka? You have to see what the f--- you have in Tucson. The more call ups the better. This year is year three of the rebuild which we screwed up big time, and all Chayka does is bring in clueless and useless players. Hell, send down Crouse and trade Duke. Give these dimwits of players second line minutes. My God.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad