Post-Game Talk: Coyotes 4 - Canucks 3 OT - Baer x2, Gaudette

Do you love this team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Is everyone else that has Shaw receiving SN Pacific okay then?

Yikes, Ch 22 on Shaw - no sound and the picture is a constant flicker. If this carries on, all I can say is, they picked a good night to do it.

Maybe the technical problem originates back east, and we'll get a good broadcast on the west coast.

the_gman83

Mar 27, 2002
Lethbridge
Visit site
Yikes, Ch 22 on Shaw - no sound and the picture is a constant flicker. If this carries on, all I can say is, they picked a good night to do it.

Maybe the technical problem originates back east, and we'll get a good broadcast on the west coast.
I'm seeing the same issue on SNW in Alberta for the Oilers/Panthers game.

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
I dont see it..they've already played too many games...

Definitely not easy or likely. However it is an easy stretch of hockey for this team right now until the end of January. All teams around the canucks will then be caught up in games played.

Jim and management will then have 9 days to fully evaluate where this team stands a month prior to the trade deadline.

As much as I think we arent close and have to sell what we can, I get how frustrating for players it'd be to have the team sell while something like a point out with even games played.

The 6-2-1 for the month of January was what I projected to stay close. If not then they need to look to unload come the start of February.

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
This should not be a tough decision to bump the Pinty’s Grand Slam of Curling on Sportsnet One which is working fine in favour of the Canucks game.
Or that Sportsnet Vancouver hockey up dial in the 300s somewhere that they use when they have no available channels for the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad