Edler Stecher
Hutton Tanev
Whoever Biega

Marky
Demko

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
If the 'Yotes had any luck, they'd have none at all. Trade a couple of high former first round draft picks (Stome and Perlini) to the Hawks for high-scoring Nick Schmaltz and now he's done for the year with a knee injury.

Why is that in terms of their development, young players just seem to 'die on the desert'? Could be an ugly game tonight though. 'Yotes will dumb the game down and take away the center of the ice. And the Canucks without Pettersson coming off back-to-back goose-eggs. Two teams who can't put the puck in the ocean right now.

My prediction is 2-1 for somebody...a 'pick-em' basically.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Thanks for making the GDT.

I guess this game feels like an afterthought without EP, and that the opposition is so uninspiring. But I always think of Luke Richardson when I think of the Coyotes and he's as competitive as they come, so it won't be easy.

This game will be a better test of what our team is like without Petey. Last week was 4 games in 6 nights on the road and they looked bushed. Now they are home, rested, had some practice time, and should show much better than last week. Just win.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
This game could be a lot tougher than one might think..Arizona destroyed the NYR last game, and are probably firing on all cylinders (Arizona always makes a push in the second half of seasons, only to suck at the first half of the next one).

I'd say it will be a close game,..will probably go into OT.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
This game could be a lot tougher than one might think..Arizona destroyed the NYR last game, and are probably firing on all cylinders (Arizona always makes a push in the second half of seasons, only to suck at the first half of the next one).

I'd say it will be a close game,..will probably go into OT.

yeah without Petey this team is dead in the water...doubt Gaudette or Sutter can do much, all Arizona gotta do is choke Horvat's line and we'll be completely f***ed, completely.

not expecting the game to be lop-sided either way, but even if we do win the game's probably not gonna be pretty.

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
No Elite Pete for this one heres some lines hopefully Coach Green does

Baertchi Horvat Boeser
Gold Gaudette Virtanen
Roussell Sutter Eriksson
Clamato Beagle W Granlund

Edler Stecher
Hutton Tanev
Whoever Biega

Marky
Demko

Wouldn t it technically be Yotes AT Canucks since it's a home game?

Anyways... first game ever for my lil guy, first game since I was little for me tonight!

Hoping the boys in blue give us a good game!
:yo:

3 - 2 Canucks

Burke's Evil Spirit

Oct 29, 2002
San Francisco
Took a look over on DailyFaceoff and holy shit the Coyotes 2nd line center is...Brad motherf***ing Richardson.

The Coyotes are like if the Canucks had Boeser but no Horvat or Pettersson. How depressing.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Wouldn t it technically be Yotes AT Canucks since it's a home game?

Anyways... first game ever for my lil guy, first game since I was little for me tonight!

Hoping the boys in blue give us a good game!
:yo:

3 - 2 Canucks
At least Dave Tippett is not coaching Arizona (in which case you would have needed a pillow for your lil guy):laugh:

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I like that 2nd line. I think we should call it the Kakko-line.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
TIL that Granlund scored PPG as an 18 year old and 2 PPG as a 19 year old at the WJC.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Took a look over on DailyFaceoff and holy **** the Coyotes 2nd line center is...Brad mother****ing Richardson.

The Coyotes are like if the Canucks had Boeser but no Horvat or Pettersson. How depressing.

Yeesh, I called him "Luke" instead of Brad in my post. Need more coffee.

Reactions: geebaan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad