Speculation: Coyotes 2021 Offseason Roster Discussion Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prestigeworldwide

Apr 21, 2017
They’ll trade one 1st. Not both. And I don’t think there’s a way we get both Guhle and a 1st. It’ll be one or the other. And some other pieces.

Guhle OR 1st
AND
Poehling OR Primeau
AND
Something less than Primeau or Poehling that’s dependent on the structure of the above options. If it’s the pick, another prospect. If it’s Guhle, another pick. Like that. Think Struble/Tuch/future conditional 2nd/3rd kind of level. Like that.

And it won’t be Romanov. He helps them win right now and is cheap. He’s staying put.

Dvo, Crouse
for
Guhle, 1st, Ylonen, Byron(Dump)....i still want Romanov though

Last edited:

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
How will Crouse and Fischer (and Hayton) respond to Tourigny?

What about grooming Ladd to be the eventual coach of the RoadRunners?

I think it's silly that Dvorak's name is still out there after the draft! If it's next year's draft, then why now? His value isn't going to go down between now and closer to the trade deadline and likely go up.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Sounds like we’re going to be getting CAR’s picks that they’re sending to MTL as compensation for Kotkaniemi. Maybe something else thrown in, who knows…

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Sounds like we’re going to be getting CAR’s picks that they’re sending to MTL as compensation for Kotkaniemi. Maybe something else thrown in, who knows…

That would be cutting down Tourigny before he has coached a single game. Not acceptable. Poehling at a minimum needs to be in there.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Hey guys... do you think Dvorak can explode like Domi and Strome after traded out of Arizona? I like the profile of Dvorak, he looks a underrated player.

Dvorak has never really had a poor season, it's not super comparable. Domi started hot, had a mediocre 2nd campaign, broke his hand, sucked for a year and a half and either pouted, was pushed, or both his way out the door. Strome just never did much of anything here, again for debatable reasons.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Dvorak's numbers increase slightly on another team (assuming same level of performance) just because Tocchet sucked that hard and the Coyotes depth was not good. But it wouldn't be dramatic barring a leap forward in his own play not just the team around him.

zerekstar

Dec 5, 2010
Thunderbay, On (Kakabeka Falls)
Dvorak would be a very valuable piece on a playoff team. If the Coyotes trade him they are going to trade high because in a few years they will be looking for the same kind of player to help push in the playoffs. He is the kind of guy you can trust in every situation. He has proven that under real bad coaching. Imagine what he could do under a great coach.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I can see them just taking raw picks if it means they take a salary dump deal from someone else, likely Carolina.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Arizona trades Dvorak to Montreal in exchange for: i) the better of Montreal's own 1st round pick in the 2022 NHL Draft and Carolina's 1st round pick in the 2022 NHL Draft (previously acquired by Montreal); and ii) Montreal's own 2nd round pick in the 2024 NHL Draft.
However, in the event that either or both of Montreal's own 1st round pick and/or Carolina's 1st round pick are Top 10 picks in the 2022 NHL Draft (after the final Draft order has been established in accordance with the results of the 2022 NHL Draft Lottery), then Montreal will instead transfer to Arizona: i) the worse of Montreal's own pick and Carolina's pick (previously acquired by Montreal); and ii) Montreal's own 2nd round pick in the 2024 NHL Draft.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Arizona trades Dvorak to Montreal in exchange for: i) the better of Montreal's own 1st round pick in the 2022 NHL Draft and Carolina's 1st round pick in the 2022 NHL Draft (previously acquired by Montreal); and ii) Montreal's own 2nd round pick in the 2024 NHL Draft.
However, in the event that either or both of Montreal's own 1st round pick and/or Carolina's 1st round pick are Top 10 picks in the 2022 NHL Draft (after the final Draft order has been established in accordance with the results of the 2022 NHL Draft Lottery), then Montreal will instead transfer to Arizona: i) the worse of Montreal's own pick and Carolina's pick (previously acquired by Montreal); and ii) Montreal's own 2nd round pick in the 2024 NHL Draft.

Canadiens acquire forward Christian Dvorak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad