Covid19 impacts 2021 season

kaiser matias

Mar 22, 2004
For whatever reason I suddenly over the last cpl days lost the ability to open Tweets posted on here I just have the blue twitter bird anyone else? I'm on a Chromebook.

It's happened to me for a few of them as well. Not all, but enough that I've noticed.

Reactions: eddygee

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
31 Thoughts: How the Dubois-Laine trade finally came together

Friedman with some clarification
One thing we’ve learned about the NHL’s COVID-related absences list is that cancellations depend on positive tests, not exposures. Seventeen positive tests in Dallas means cancellation (and for good reason). Washington had four players on the list, but only one positive test (Ilya Samsonov), so they played. Carolina didn’t play, so it’s clear they had several positives. The Capitals weren’t thrilled they had to play shorthanded, but that might actually be better for them long-term. Carolina, Dallas, Florida and Tampa Bay will all have more “game days” than off days for the rest of the season.

And tonight, VGK coaching staff is not behind the bench due to exposure. (GM McCrimmon and the AHL HSK staff are)

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Santa Clara County protocols more restrictive than NHL. (Reiterates that Sharks, NHL, NHLPA have so many things to work through that they'll return home in mid February. 14 games away from home to start season.)

Canada is not (yet) reducing 14 day quarantine period. NHL and NHLPA have been lobbying for reduction. Some US jurisdictions have as short as 48 hour quarantine.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

St Louis @ VGK game postponed.

One VGK coach (at least) tested positive. One VGK player now on LTIR (COVID assumed).

Status of games next week up in the air.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad