COVID-19 Part IV (not an election discussion topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
My father recently tested positive for covid and he's been in the hospital. Has pneumonia in his lungs due to it. Doctors are trying to get his lungs back right. Please keep him in your prayers. This shit is not a joke. Been a few sleepless nights for me personally the past few days.

Reactions: Kleefeld and Crow

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
My father recently tested positive for covid and he's been in the hospital. Has pneumonia in his lungs due to it. Doctors are trying to get his lungs back right. Please keep him in your prayers. This shit is not a joke. Been a few sleepless nights for me personally the past few days.
I'm really sorry to hear that, hope he recovers.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014

Very scary, hope he's okay.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

Sorry, hope he gets better.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois

Quick recovery for him hopefully

Larmer83

I'm taking the high road moving forward.
May 13, 2018
Lakewood, CO
Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Reactions: Boqvy wan Kenobi

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

So sorry to hear. Prayers for you and your family.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Prayers for your Dad.

swerdnase

Jan 27, 2013
Hoping for the best and a quick recovery.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
My 92 year-old great uncle caught it this past week as well. Definitely fingers crossed for them, they had a rough year losing a son to a sudden and aggressive cancer, too. Sounds like he's making improvements at least, though.

He and his wife are an amazing couple and were close to third grandparents for me for essentially the first thirty years of my life before having to move down to Oklahoma to be closer to their kids. They've been married for almost 70 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad