COVID-19 Part IV (not an election discussion topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014

As shogun said, confirmed. Well, if you want to believe him, that is.

Could conceivably postpone/cancel the 2nd debate on the 15th, much to the disappointment of nobody.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
I thought taking hcq would prevent him from catching this hoax?

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
I thought taking hcq would prevent him from catching this hoax?
Seriously. I didn't know democratic hoaxes were contagious? If he really has it, and I don't know since he struggles with the truth, then I wish him and his wife the best in getting through this.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I’m not convinced he has the virus. Everything that comes out of his mouth is bullshit. He’s going to try and spin this for votes.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
I’m not convinced he has the virus. Everything that comes out of his mouth is bullshit. He’s going to try and spin this for votes.

I thought this to or it's a false positive but they both got tested and I'm sure they confirmed it.

My father was going in for a procedure Monday and tested positive sending us all scrambling to get tests only to find out his 2nd test was negative. I don't know what to believe anymore.

hawksrule

May 18, 2014
Given that he is a pathological liar I understand the skepticism. That said, this administration is so leaky that I don't see how it wouldn't come out if it wasn't true. And I'm really skeptical that there's any sympathy vote to be had.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Wait, what does this mean? The military is showing extra force to deter anyone who wants to take advantage of the president having the virus?

Pretty much this, IMO. A show of force for anyone who wants to get some crazy ideas or sees weakness because the President is ill.

US put its 'doomsday planes' in air just before Trump's Covid announcement

Donald Trump Tests Positive For COVID—And America’s Nuclear Doomsday Planes Launch

There's no other reason for their transponders to remain on to be seen. It was a "Don't even think about it." kind of thing. At least to me.

Last edited:

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Given that he is a pathological liar I understand the skepticism. That said, this administration is so leaky that I don't see how it wouldn't come out if it wasn't true. And I'm really skeptical that there's any sympathy vote to be had.

No sympathy vote, IMO. Most people have their mind made up at this point. No to mention that the only ones sympathetic to him are already the hardcore base that would never waiver from supporting him.

Last edited:

hawksrule

May 18, 2014
That doesn't change a thing plus they were not near each other. This is just clickbait nonsense... There is plenty of negative shit to write about Trump, this is not one of them.

They were within ten feet of each other, indoors, unmasked, and speaking loudly in each other's direction. By early yesterday Trump knew he was exposed and said nothing, and even went to an in-person fundraiser. You're being a doofus, but have at it.

Reactions: BobbyJet

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
This is an example of another dumb article by CNN. They pretty much notified the world.

Every minute can count when a person is untested and has been unknownly (possibly) exposed.
What is dumb is that Trump went rallying despite knowing Hope Hicks was infected. Ignoring this virus has finally caught up with him. Let's hope he and the first lady recover quickly.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
This is an example of another dumb article by CNN. They pretty much notified the world.

Gimme a break with this. It should have been their first f***ing phone call, immediately. The Biden campaign shouldn't have been finding out about this from a Trump tweet on Friday, two days after the Trump admin knew. They should have known on Wednesday when Hicks tested positive, considering they were all indoors together for the debate on Tuesday.

They knew Hicks tested positive on Wednesday, she flew back from Minnesota on Air Force One, separated in her own room, and exited from the back of the plane... and despite the White House knowing all this, Trump STILL travelled to NJ for a fundraiser on Thursday, indoors, and there was a press briefing for journalists there. f*** him, and everyone around him.

Trump and his staff have essentially become potential super spreaders... knowingly, without caring about that fact. His stupidity finally caught up to this dumb orange f***.

I'm not a fan of CNN at all, but this is such a terrible take from you. Yeah... Biden should have found out from a Trump tweet on Friday... not on Wednesday when the Trump admin found out... considering they were in the same building for 8-12 hours, at least, on Tuesday, while Trump yelled and spit at Biden for 90 minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad