COVID-19 Part IV (not an election discussion topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
I've had that conversation with him already. It obviously didn't make any difference. His response was "Oh, never thought about getting kids sick." and here we are...

I was unaware of that.

I’m sorry, @The Worst One but that’s just a straight-up lie that you were unaware of the danger to others until right now.

I distinctly remember the exchange CH10 is referencing here, and I distinctly remember you acknowledging at that time that you learned your decision to avoid vaccinations puts children at risk.

The Worst One

Who wants to die?
Oct 5, 2017
I’m sorry, @The Worst One but that’s just a straight-up lie that you were unaware of the danger to others until right now.

I distinctly remember the exchange CH10 is referencing here, and I distinctly remember you acknowledging at that time that you learned your decision to avoid vaccinations puts children at risk.
I must admit that I forgot about this conversation. Thanks for reminding me.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
I feel like if most people are vaccinated it wasn't really their choice, more of the parents, although there are certain requirements to attend public school. Not sure of the regs now but I'm pretty sure most kids that are not vaccinated are home schooled.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I feel like if most people are vaccinated it wasn't really their choice, more of the parents, although there are certain requirements to attend public school. Not sure of the regs now but I'm pretty sure most kids that are not vaccinated are home schooled.

This is pretty much going to be the case in the majority of instances. Most public schools require proof of vaccinations before you're even allowed to register them for school for that particular year, and the regimens are carefully followed by the schools. My younger daughter had to have proof of certain ones going into 6th grade last year, nothing this year in 7th grade, but then will need proof of others going into HS after 8th grade next year.

coolhand

Jan 20, 2016
Streamwood, IL
About how Iceland has been handling Covid-19; genetic sequencing, origin, testing, contact tracing, follow ups, symptomology, etc... and all the data being collecting being accessible. Outstanding effort on their part.

How Iceland hammered COVID with science
Well, that's not too hard for Iceland to do with a population of 350K. The USA has a population of 375 million, quite a different story or undertaking.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
When do we expect to see the horrific numbers post-Thanksgiving travel? A week from tomorrow?

Probably see a big spike this week from people who didn’t want to get tested because of the holiday.

Then another spike the following from people who got sick over the holiday.

Reactions: b1e9a8r5s

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Probably see a big spike this week from people who didn’t want to get tested because of the holiday.

Then another spike the following from people who got sick over the holiday.
That sounds about right. Looking only at IL, testing the past 4 days averaged 71K, where as the previous Fri-Mon reports averaged 105K.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Leaked documents reveal China's mishandling of the early stages of Covid-19 pandemic - CNN

upload_2020-11-30_17-7-4.gif

TheDachKnight

Formerly known as TPOEJ6489
Aug 16, 2014
Tested positive for Covid and strep when I got tested last Wednesday. I feel alright aside from a sore throat. By the time I got tested, most of the other symptoms that I had were gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad