COVID-19 Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Anytime I want a good laugh, I read a couple of pages of this thread.

25% on Covid, finger pointing and name calling, agenda pushing, and bickering from the left and right.

75% on politics, finger pointing and name calling, agenda pushing, and bickering from the left and right.

Thread title should be changed to a political discussion, and moved to a different forum.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Anytime I want a good laugh, I read a couple of pages of this thread.

25% on Covid, finger pointing and name calling, agenda pushing, and bickering from the left and right.

75% on politics, finger pointing and name calling, agenda pushing, and bickering from the left and right.

Thread title should be changed to a political discussion, and moved to a different forum.
There is some stuff that isn't really about the virus, but most of it is. Someone bitching about the handling of the virus is only political because the individuals who are f***ing up so bad with it are politicians.

Be happy there is a thread here that makes you feel anything. Not like we've had anything Blackhawks related to discuss in the last month or so. You're welcome for the free entertainment.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011

Herd-Immunity is a Bio-2 college course level concept to grasp. It is honestly astounding to me that a Sentator can show such a defunct understanding and usage of health and science. He's cherrypicking data points and generally ignoring context (regards to NY and Sweden) and I'm getting the distinct impression Rand Paul is representing that disappointingly large group of people in this country that feel this lockdown is a serious infringement on their rights as American citizens.

For him to sit there and ponder about why things in the US are so bad "despite the rules and guidelines given to us by the CDC and Fauci" [Paraphrase] and to totally ignore the lack of mask-wearing, social-distancing, and the general health of American people as a whole (in relation to terrible diet, heart disease, diabetes, etc...) is an embarrassment.

It shouldn't be like pulling f***ing teeth to get people to wear a mask occasionally and to social distance for a little while.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Herd-Immunity is a Bio-2 college course level concept to grasp. It is honestly astounding to me that a Sentator can show such a defunct understanding and usage of health and science. He's cherrypicking data points and generally ignoring context (regards to NY and Sweden) and I'm getting the distinct impression Rand Paul is representing that disappointingly large group of people in this country that feel this lockdown is a serious infringement on their rights as American citizens.

For him to sit there and ponder about why things in the US are so bad "despite the rules and guidelines given to us by the CDC and Fauci" [Paraphrase] and to totally ignore the lack of mask-wearing, social-distancing, and the general health of American people as a whole (in relation to terrible diet, heart disease, diabetes, etc...) is an embarrassment.

It shouldn't be like pulling f***ing teeth to get people to wear a mask occasionally and to social distance for a little while.

But mah rights!!!!!!!!!!!

Crow

May 19, 2014
Thank god I was premature so I can still support him.

Thats a joke I hope people realize. I’m just so happy I have a choice between two demented 75 year old white men. This country is on its way to new and interesting things.

Last edited:

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Still getting near 3000 new cases a day in Florida yet Desantis has opened everything up 100% capacity. Bars, restaurants, theme parks, everything.

I don’t think there were too many restaurants turning people away because of lower capacity, this may actually get less people going to restaurants who don’t want tables and people too close to them. Young people will hit the bars, spike coming!

Yeah I know, the sawing off of Florida gif is coming..... I have to live here unfortunately, taking care of my 91 year old Dad who has to stay here. This Governor is a joke, really bad.

Reactions: hawksrule

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Still getting near 3000 new cases a day in Florida yet Desantis has opened everything up 100% capacity. Bars, restaurants, theme parks, everything.

I don’t think there were too many restaurants turning people away because of lower capacity, this may actually get less people going to restaurants who don’t want tables and people too close to them. Young people will hit the bars, spike coming!

Yeah I know, the sawing off of Florida gif is coming..... I have to live here unfortunately, taking care of my 91 year old Dad who has to stay here. This Governor is a joke, really bad.

That is so sad and scary. I’m sorry, man. I hope you guys stay as safe as possible.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
The second wave of the virus is underway up here in Canada with cases approaching the numbers we had in May in Ontario and especially in Quebec. And the usual yahoos are stoking the fire.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Wisconsin suffering record number of new infections, hospitalizations, and deaths. Apparently the virus is not going away on its own like a miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad