COVID-19 Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
A Palin apologist! Lolololololol. I’d say she’s probably the dumbest ever half of a major ticket, except that distinction goes to Trump.

Did I say anything positive about Palin? No. But you had to take a swing-and a miss.

Palin-Candidate-Bad

Harris-Not the candidate-Gee I don't know much about her.

WTF

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Did I say anything positive about Palin? No. But you had to take a swing-and a miss.

Palin-Candidate-Bad

Harris-Not the candidate-Gee I don't know much about her.

WTF

It’s inconceivable to you that someone could have an unfavorable opinion of Palin but not have sufficient information to form an opinion of a different person? Your own weak rhetoric routinely illustrates the constraints of your imagination better than I could ever hope to.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
It’s inconceivable to you that someone could have an unfavorable opinion of Palin but not have sufficient information to form an opinion of a different person? Your own weak rhetoric routinely illustrates the constraints of your imagination better than I could ever hope to.

Not someone, a person has posted plenty of political opinions in this thread. And to say Harris isn't a candidate but Palin was, you kind of missed that part.
That doesn't get a pass, from me at least.

Your magnificent imagination actually keeps you from operating well in this world right here. You could still probably imagine Biden taking Trump behind the gym for a tune up. If only someone would show Joe where the gym is.

hawksrule

May 18, 2014
Not someone, a person has posted plenty of political opinions in this thread. And to say Harris isn't a candidate but Palin was, you kind of missed that part.
That doesn't get a pass, from me at least.

Your magnificent imagination actually keeps you from operating well in this world right here. You could still probably imagine Biden taking Trump behind the gym for a tune up. If only someone would show Joe where the gym is.

Too lame to merit a reply.

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
Un f***ing real. Ignoring for a second that over 5 million people would die, he doesn’t understand herd-immunity and is talking about it on national television. Leader of the free world, people! November 4th can’t get here fast enough.
It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have.
- James Baldwin

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
But Palin was and was horrible to you!? Way to be consistent.o_O

I never called Palin a candidate... How does your brain make these idiotic connections? Lol. You've now said I did something two separate times, when I never did any such thing.. All I did was comment that I wouldn't vote for a McCain Palin ticket because Palin was f***ing awful. Here lemme help you.

Palin was my biggest issue also. f***ing nutbag she was, and still is. She was on The Masked Singer pretty recently.

Biden is fine, and Kamala doesn't come off like a complete f***ing lunatic and one of the dumbest people in existence any time I've seen her or heard her talk. So I'm fine with voting that ticket... I haven't done enough research to have a fully educated opinion on her... if she were the ACTUAL candidate...

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
I suspect that there is a racial bias component, not to the level that is being drummed constantly in the media.

I also suspect that what you perceive as the solution will likely be different than my solution to the issue.

I don’t know that we will agree on each other’s solutions but first I think it’s important to agree if there is a problem. If we can do that, that’s when compromise is possible to address the agreed upon problem.

I appreciate everyone answering the questions.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Chris Hedges wrote a book after spending years attending some of the more prominent modern congregations that certain politicians have sprout from. The testimonies are incredible, we're talking hard core fundamentalism behind the scenes, many of these folks believe the states purpose IS to serve the church's will, "separation of church and state" to them is a mistake of "re-written" history. They're incredibly well organized and together can amass percentages of votes that can swing many elections. Many of them, today, believe COVID is of a higher will which you are not supposed to interefere with...

Pence is one of those guys, you might not know it by whatever he says in speeches but he belongs to a radical fundamentalist congregation and by all in-close reports buys into it 100%. That's why he scares me more than Trump. Cheney scares me more than Trump too. I'll take the 2-bit con man over the scheming intellectual. For me, besides being another dolt (which is just common in DC) Palin also had a fundamentalist rub to her...no thanks.

The fundamentalists consider this whole thing a war and their countrymen who disagree will be subject to the rapture, seriously crazy stuff.

I mean, it absolutely blows my mind we hear about "antifa" or "muslims" all day but we don't realize some of these folks in power have completely theo-fascist ideals.

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
I never called Palin a candidate... How does your brain make these idiotic connections? Lol. You've now said I did something two separate times, when I never did any such thing.. All I did was comment that I wouldn't vote for a McCain Palin ticket because Palin was f***ing awful. Here lemme help you.

Biden is fine, and Kamala doesn't come off like a complete f***ing lunatic and one of the dumbest people in existence any time I've seen her or heard her talk. So I'm fine with voting that ticket... I haven't done enough research to have a fully educated opinion on her... if she were the ACTUAL candidate...

upload_2020-9-16_20-55-9.png

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Chris Hedges wrote a book after spending years attending some of the more prominent modern congregations that certain politicians have sprout from. The testimonies are incredible, we're talking hard core fundamentalism behind the scenes, many of these folks believe the states purpose IS to serve the church's will, "separation of church and state" to them is a mistake of "re-written" history. They're incredibly well organized and together can amass percentages of votes that can swing many elections. Many of them, today, believe COVID is of a higher will which you are not supposed to interefere with...

Pence is one of those guys, you might not know it by whatever he says in speeches but he belongs to a radical fundamentalist congregation and by all in-close reports buys into it 100%. That's why he scares me more than Trump. Cheney scares me more than Trump too. I'll take the 2-bit con man over the scheming intellectual. For me, besides being another dolt (which is just common in DC) Palin also had a fundamentalist rub to her...no thanks.

The fundamentalists consider this whole thing a war and their countrymen who disagree will be subject to the rapture, seriously crazy stuff.

I mean, it absolutely blows my mind we hear about "antifa" or "muslims" all day but we don't realize some of these folks in power have completely theo-fascist ideals.
Just last week, my old man tried to tell me that it was in God's plan that all these people died of covid and that they were destined to die at that time, whether from illness or from a lightning strike.

There is no winning with these people.

Reactions: deytookerjaabs

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

Is this supposed to be a "gotcha" moment for you or something? Lmao. :dunce:
I said she's not THE candidate. As in Presidential candidate, which is what I was referring to. All you right wing nut jobs seem to refer to Kamala as the candidate for President under the conspiracy theory assumption that Biden is going to step down after he wins, or die within 3 months.

Did I say that? Lol. She's not the candidate btw.

If I'm being honest, I really haven't done much reading or research on Kamala to comment one way or the other.

So what is the relevance of all of your stupidity here? None of it is related, and you brought up Kamala for no reason other than me shitting on Palin for being a f***ing idiot, and a nut job. I haven't researched Kamala all that much, and admitted as much. What's your point?

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
All you right wing nut jobs seem to refer to Kamala as the candidate for President under the conspiracy theory assumption that Biden is going to step down after he wins, or die within 3 months.

Far fetched, eh? Biden would be the oldest President in history on inauguration day, can't do multiple events in a day, isn't able to field press questions, has his wife answer for him and he calls it the Harris-Biden administration.

Oh yeah he'll serve a long time. LULZ

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Far fetched, eh? Biden would be the oldest President in history on inauguration day, can't do multiple events in a day, isn't able to field press questions, has his wife answer for him and he calls it the Harris-Biden administration.

More distraction and deflection. Your claim was that I said Palin was a candidate, but Kamala wasn't. Care to point out where I said that?

I guess not, eh? Since I never said that. Even went so far as to say "That doesn't get a pass from me." about something that I never even said. Have a good night. :laugh:

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
More distraction and deflection. Your claim was that I said Palin was a candidate, but Kamala wasn't. Care to point out where I said that?

I guess not, eh? Since I never said that. Even went so far as to say "That doesn't get a pass from me." about something that I never even said. Have a good night. :laugh:

More distraction and deflection? You were the first to bring it up.

That you are not aware of vice presidential candidates is your problem bud. You knew about Palin from 2008 but not the current VP candidate. Maybe in 2030 you'll have enough info to make an informed opinion on Ms. Harris.

Too funny.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
More distraction and deflection? You were the first to bring it up.

That you are not aware of vice presidential candidates is your problem bud. You knew about Palin from 2008 but not the current VP candidate. Maybe in 2030 you'll have enough info to make an informed opinion on Ms. Harris.

Too funny.

Lol. You still can't point out what you're accusing me of doing. :dunce: Too funny. Yep. Distraction and deflection from ever answering any questions that anyone asks you.

Last edited:

hawksrule

May 18, 2014

My opinion is that Biden has a much better chance of making it through the next four years than Trump does. Being mid-70's and morbidly obese isn't a good combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad