OT: Covid-19 (Part 44) Closer Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
Just got recalled to go back to the job I worked for, the past 20 years, at Air Canada. Finally I will be able to leave behind these past few months of madness at the CIUSSS. For months all I could hear and talk about was this god damn pandemic.

6 more days and it will all be done!
Im fweeeeeee!

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Just got recalled to go back to the job I worked for, the past 20 years, at Air Canada. Finally I will be able to leave behind these past few months of madness at the CIUSSS. For months all I could hear and talk about was this god damn pandemic.

6 more days and it will all be done!
Im fweeeeeee!

Congrats!

Reactions: Holystik

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Does anyone know if we can change vaccination center for the 2nd dose?

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I believe you need to use the "depannage" option. The standard option will only give you the same place.

That's why I'm asking. The standard option doesn't work for me so I have to use the depannage one. I still can't find any dates for another month at my regular center but I could find available dates next week elsewhere!

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Around the world...

Shitshow in South Africa
South Africa's new coronavirus cases surge to record levels
Part of it are the ripples effect of the previous shitshow in India, since India banned vaccine exports the COVAX program took a serious hit, Africa as a whole is struggling to get dose. South Africa is one of the most vaccinated country on the continent with a whooping 6%.

Seoul is going Level-4
Korea to impose toughest Level 4 distancing scheme in greater Seoul area amid virus resurgence
-Private gathering limited to 2 people after 6PM
-Only single-person protests are allowed ( :laugh: )
-Bars/Nightclubs/most entertainment facilities closed
-Religious services to be held on virtual platform

Sydney harden its lockdown
New Sydney Covid lockdown restrictions: latest update to NSW coronavirus rules explained
-Only essential stores are open, limited to one person per household once per day.
-Cannot travel further than 10km from your home, unless it's essential.
-Wedding are banned.
-No private gathering.

For the record, South Korea rolling average is around 1100 cases per day and Australia is below 50 cases per day. But both place have a fairly poor vaccination coverage, 26% for Australia and 31% for SK.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Around the world...

Shitshow in South Africa
South Africa's new coronavirus cases surge to record levels
Part of it are the ripples effect of the previous shitshow in India, since India banned vaccine exports the COVAX program took a serious hit, Africa as a whole is struggling to get dose. South Africa is one of the most vaccinated country on the continent with a whooping 6%.

Seoul is going Level-4
Korea to impose toughest Level 4 distancing scheme in greater Seoul area amid virus resurgence
-Private gathering limited to 2 people after 6PM
-Only single-person protests are allowed ( :laugh: )
-Bars/Nightclubs/most entertainment facilities closed
-Religious services to be held on virtual platform

Sydney harden its lockdown
New Sydney Covid lockdown restrictions: latest update to NSW coronavirus rules explained
-Only essential stores are open, limited to one person per household once per day.
-Cannot travel further than 10km from your home, unless it's essential.
-Wedding are banned.
-No private gathering.

For the record, South Korea rolling average is around 1100 cases per day and Australia is below 50 cases per day. But both place have a fairly poor vaccination coverage, 26% for Australia and 31% for SK.

And the US who were below 20,000 for the last 6-8 weeks

But, Canada is way above them all in vaccination coverage (And I just received my 2nd dose)

luthar

Nov 29, 2011
Mtl
That's why I'm asking. The standard option doesn't work for me so I have to use the depannage one. I still can't find any dates for another month at my regular center but I could find available dates next week elsewhere!
You should be able to change your 2nd vaccination center now but you need to wait 8 weeks between doses.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
And the US who were below 20,000 for the last 6-8 weeks

But, Canada is way above them all in vaccination coverage (And I just received my 2nd dose)

The states in the low/mid-30% vaccinated are leading the charge over there too... Arkansas, Louisiana, Utah, Wyoming, Tennessee, Mississippi, Kansas, Alabama, Nevada, Montana & etc but they have the tools and resources to do something about it unlike some other country in the world, they just need to tone down the crazy stuff by a notch or two.

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
Congrats!
Well thank you!

They say usually things come in pairs though. Ended up losing my girlfriend in the process. She was not to thrilled about me going back to flying all around the globe.

My life has been pretty much like this, if I get a good news, expect a shitty one running at you.
:laugh:

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
I believe you need to use the "depannage" option. The standard option will only give you the same place.
Depannage is only to sort out information disparties between the 2 doses(reservation system - clic santé) or in the medical system/provincial health records servers(SI-PMI). So in short, to help you get the corrected info in the records for your second dose shot and ultimately, get your second shot and corrected vaccination proof. Depanage is also used to drop by to show your vax proof to be inserted in your medical records if you took any of the doses outside of your home province or country.

Sometimes in depannage they will be able to also vaccinate you, if they know they will have spare doses for the day.

Last edited:

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
If any of you need your QR code, complete this web form. You will receive it instantaneously via download. If for some reason you get an error code(usually because wrong information about your vaccines was wrongly recorded on the provincial health registery servers) the website/error code will give you a number to call which they will process it for you from 24 hours up to 7 days depending on your situation urgency.

Preuve de vaccination

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad