OT: Covid-19 (Part 42) All Night Long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Why? If you're vaccinated, you're fine. Hit it and move on.

For one night, sure......but going long term, probably not unless she got a good reason.
Sometimes, little things can tell you a lot about a person.

Last edited:

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I'm okay with the dating..I don't care, time to have fun. If she's an anti-vax person, that's different, if she just didn't take it because she rather not and we don't need 100% of people getting it, then that's fine.

I was mostly talking about anti-vaxxers....

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
My vaccine appointment is scheduled for May 20th. Could've had it sooner, but, since I somehow managed to convince my sister to also get her shot, I had to work around her schedule. She refused to go without me.

Thank you for your work!
To my knowledge, the only relative who hasn't yet queued up for a vaccine is my godfather (his wife and close family got vaccinated). He's living in a remote village so I'm not that worried, but will have a in-person with him this summer if he's still not vaccinated.

MJG

Sep 18, 2007
Somewhere
Why would they say 30+ Opens on the 10th if it’s opens on the 9th?? Now everything seems all booked up. Gonna keep checking but that’s very frustrating.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Why would they say 30+ Opens on the 10th if it’s opens on the 9th?? Now everything seems all booked up. Gonna keep checking but that’s very frustrating.

Guess it depends where you are. I have 3 sites within 5 km that can schedule within 7 days with another 3 announcing after 7 days.

Reactions: WinterLion

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
My father(a severe stroke victim) got covid when I got it in November and recovered + got his first dose in March.

Today he started feeling weak and shivering and now within a few hours already has a fever. Someone in my family will go get him tested in the morning but I'm hoping its not covid and just something else. I really hope he doesn't have to go through it twice.

Reactions: Edgy

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
My father(a severe stroke victim) got covid when I got it in November and recovered + got his first dose in March.

Today he started feeling weak and shivering and now within a few hours already has a fever. Someone in my family will go get him tested in the morning but I'm hoping its not covid and just something else. I really hope he doesn't have to go through it twice.
Hopefully it's a summer flu or something.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Hopefully it's a summer flu or something.

Same. I'm cautiously optimistic its not serious but I have to do my due diligence and hope for the best.

He's generally insanely tough so seeing him like that is extremely surprising.

We'll find out soon enough though.

Reactions: Edgy

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Same. I'm cautiously optimistic its not serious but I have to do my due diligence and hope for the best.

He's generally insanely tough so seeing him like that is extremely surprising.

We'll find out soon enough though.
Don't be like me in expecting the worst in almost every situation. It's unhealthy.
And keep us posted how things are going today. Sending positive thoughts your way LL.

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
My vaccine appointment is scheduled for May 20th. Could've had it sooner, but, since I somehow managed to convince my sister to also get her shot, I had to work around her schedule. She refused to go without me.

I can relate, had to do the same with my girlfriend. Let's get these people on the fence a shot by going with them. I want to go eat tacos and have a beer with the boys sooner rather than later.

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
I got my vaccine appointment booked for May 18th.

They said it’s for the 5g pfizer.

I for one welcome Bill to the high-speed internet business in Canada, a bit more competition can only be good for customers of Telus / Rogers / Bell.

Any speed test of the Moderna 5G+?! When is Novavax 5G coming out?

Reactions: the and Lshap

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I for one welcome Bill to the high-speed internet business in Canada, a bit more competition can only be good for customers of Telus / Rogers / Bell.

Any speed test of the Moderna 5G+?! When is Novavax 5G coming out?

Moderna is 5G and if you are with Bell you have access to RDS' Vision 5G directly in your hand.....very useful on the crapper.

Reactions: the and SOLR

ClasslessGuy

May 10, 2010
Chelsea, QC
I hope the post the reservation numbers to create some motivation. I'd say probably 99% of my friends and family between 30-34 booked at 5 sharp last night

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I haven’t booked yet but could. Moving at end of month so will schedule more towards then to avoid having to return near where I live now for second dose.

How far into the future can you schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad