OT: Covid-19 (Part 30) Catch a Wave (Mod warning #135)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
we're so vulnerable to conspiracy theory thinking at times like this it's crazy. i live in Silicon Valley and i know there's people in my own apartment building who still believe COVID isn't real. :shakehead

don't fall for it folks

HelloBellyvo

Jul 2, 2019
Maybe Montreal should do a similar sign except change Habs to Leafs :)
mask habs.jpg

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
hahaha.. dude is maybe borderline! He talks so openly and with conviction. But he's the manager. He's pretty well versed in lots of things. Well traveled. A father lmao. Even 9/11 guy openly says it was an inside job. It's funny cause he says all this matter of fact like. Won't argue or engage anyone that thinks otherwise. He has slogans. Cant force someone to see, they have to seek it. Or something. But even worse than all of this. He's a Bruins fan lmao

You're buddy is a f***ing dumbass. Sorry.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
He said alot. Im not gonna lie. Didnt really retain many details. But like training of the new order for society. Said stuff about the UN and great reset and Bill Gates and.. I donno. Lots. When he said it, it all kinda seemed connected. He said globalists alot. And Trump vs Pedophilia. I donno. It was info overload lmao

He sounds like one of these.

QAnon - Wikipedia

Crusher117

Feb 2, 2013
Montreal
Oh really?
Hows the situation at the hotel? Maybe I should do that too.
Didn't check other countries, but in the Dominican. There is a strict lockdown in the country after 9 pm Sunday to Thursday and 7pm Friday and Saturday. However it doesn't apply inside the resort.

From what I read. You basically just wear your mask indoors but don't need to wear it outside and just practice social distancing. The hotels in November probably aren't super busy anyways so should be easy to keep distance from people.
You are no longer required to show a negative test to enter the country. The Punta Cana airport has the breathalyzer test now and they do temperature checks. And until the end of the year, the Dominican Republic covers your covid insurance cost when you are an international guest staying at a resort.

Reactions: DavePeak

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
As brilliantly written by a previous member of this group, I’m so fu*$&in’ over this.
It’s a virus, it’s dangerous to some ......ok, got it.
Now act accordingly and let’s move on to other positive subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille