OT: Covid-19 (Part 28) Stop Making Sense (Mod warning on first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
Le gouvernement précise que 10 de ces décès supplémentaires sont survenus ce printemps à la résidence pour aînés Place Kensington, dans l'Ouest-de-l'Île-de-Montréal, mais n'avaient pas été comptabilisés, en « raison de délais de transmission ».
How can this happen? :mad: 10 forgotten deaths in a place with 171 units... come on! They were sending the info by homing pigeon or what?
She was gone when I applied. I have adopted another dog that was on death row in Texas (they have kill shelters in TX so they rescue dogs and send them to other states). His name is Cactus Jack, he's a 6 year old shepherd mix. He's good with dogs, kittens and children. I got approved yesterday, will pay 400 and they will ship him on around September 15th.
I'm so glad to hear that, didn't knew they ship dogs to other states! Very good idea to adopt from there and saving a dog. :)
I read that too fast. I thought the parentheses said, "I had a hamster." :D
Don't forget the music classic Can't Touch This, by MC Hamster!

(Very low resolution video, was uploaded in 2006, back in the early days of YouTube!)

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
She was gone when I applied. I have adopted another dog that was on death row in Texas (they have kill shelters in TX so they rescue dogs and send them to other states). His name is Cactus Jack, he's a 6 year old shepherd mix. He's good with dogs, kittens and children. I got approved yesterday, will pay 400 and they will ship him on around September 15th.

View attachment 360477

He's a lucky dog who has you as master.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 6.39.22 PM.png

Reactions: Le CH

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Florida sheriff bans face masks

What can you say? Florida! This is why you should not elect law "enforcement" people.

"According to a New York Times analysis of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data, there have been around 200,000 so-called "excess deaths" in the US during the pandemic - meaning some 60,000 more deaths have to be added to the existing toll."

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal

View attachment 360477

Awesome dog man, really glad to hear the backstory behind how you adopted this beauty. Send us more picks when you get it mid September. :thumbu:

Last edited by a moderator:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Florida sheriff bans face masks

What can you say? Florida! This is why you should not elect law "enforcement" people.

"According to a New York Times analysis of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data, there have been around 200,000 so-called "excess deaths" in the US during the pandemic - meaning some 60,000 more deaths have to be added to the existing toll."

LYMj23V.gif

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Like this post

Awesome dog man, really glad to hear the backstory behind how you adopted this beauty. Send us more picks when you get it mid September. :thumbu:

Yeah, Per is such an inspiration. He just lost a beloved dog and here he is going out there and adopting one who needs a home. :thumbu:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Here's another winner. Notice how his sons are not wearing a mask either but at least one of his sons takes drastic action before things get worse.

Check out that overhead sign as the guy's father is being taken out. :laugh:

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Here's another winner. Notice how his sons are not wearing a mask either but at least one of his sons takes drastic action before things get worse.

Check out that overhead sign as the guy's father is being taken out. :laugh:

I love this shit, I love these idiots being exposed. I hope he loses his f***ing job too. People need to be held accountable for their public behaviour. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Lose your job during an economic crisis and put your family in a terrible position because you believe in Q anon bullshit you read on facebook. On facebook!!

Some people need to learn the hard way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad