COVID-19 Discussion: NBA, MLS, MLB, and NHL suspended

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Honestly Gobert could reasonably face criminal charges. He wasn't positive so I can't imagine it'd go anywhere, though.

A man in West Palm Beach took a flight after being notified he tested positive, though. That guy absolutely should be arrested.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Honestly Gobert could reasonably face criminal charges. He wasn't positive so I can't imagine it'd go anywhere, though.

A man in West Palm Beach took a flight after being notified he tested positive, though. That guy absolutely should be arrested.

I feel way worse for his teammate and anyone else who may have been ultimately infected by him, but I honestly feel bad for Gobert as well.

Misinformation about this situation is high. When there isn't a consistent, coherent stance on the coronavirus, it's hard to be surprised some people didn't take it seriously. When you have more powerful voices at the extremes, it's difficult to actually hear the legitimate information and what an appropriate response looks like.

Last edited:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
ES6uL4UXQAAj2VM.jpg

Guy pictured next to Trump has positively tested for the Virus . Picture is from Saturday where he was part of the brazilian delegation

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
Bummer. Admittedly being selfish about this, I had tickets to take my youngest son to his first Toronto Maple Leafs game (vs. the Caps), sporting his first hockey jersey (Auston Matthews). Note: I have no idea how the Leafs became his favorite team, so don't ask—lol.

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
On a less selfish note—I'm referring to my prior post—I think stuff like what Mark Cuban is doing is pretty great to help all those (hourly-paid) venue workers affected by this news.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I've never been a big fan of Cuban as an owner. He's miles better than Jerry Jones, and I can't fault/even appreciate his enthusiasm ... I just think it's been a detriment to the Mavs adding pieces at times.

As a human though, he's always come off as an incredible person, and it is nice to see that when opportunities arise to do the right thing, he seems to jump.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Anyone else nerdy enough to be excited by Baldur’s Gate 3?

Love the first two games and was happy when 3 was announced but when the first gameplay stuff dropped i became somewhat skeptical. Will still play it but not as excited as i was before the gameplay preview dropped

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Love the first two games and was happy when 3 was announced but when the first gameplay stuff dropped i became somewhat skeptical. Will still play it but not as excited as i was before the gameplay preview dropped
Have you played Divinity? Excellent game. Larian is the perfect company to be making BG3 IMO.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Have you played Divinity? Excellent game. Larian is the perfect company to be making BG3 IMO.

No haven't touched the Divinity games heard some good things though. Still , doesn't look like the BG i hoped for but i remain open to it albeit more reserved

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
No haven't touched the Divinity games heard some good things though. Still , doesn't look like the BG i hoped for but i remain open to it albeit more reserved
Ya it looks a lot like divinity but it looks like it will play much differently. Rest assured the game is in good hands.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad