OT: COVID 19 - Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
They started bringing back the free samples recently, kinda gutsy imo. But they have it behind a shield I guess.

Right there with you on their bulk meat purchases. You can get like nearly 5 lbs of USDA Choice Steak for under 30$ And I fill up there on premium gas for my Lexus at like 18-22$ per half tank

They really have not though. It is a display behind glass with someone to tell you about it. They do not give out any samples. That would be beyond irresponsible.

On another note, the FDA approved the vaccine officially a couple of hours ago.

Only the CDC now has to approve, likely tomorrow, and we will have shots in arms, likely by Monday.

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
They really have not though. It is a display behind glass with someone to tell you about it. They do not give out any samples. That would be beyond irresponsible.

On another note, the FDA approved the vaccine officially a couple of hours ago.

Only the CDC now has to approve, likely tomorrow, and we will have shots in arms, likely by Monday.

Hmm I see (bold) people eating samples at my local store maybe it's different by region

Reactions: Jaded-Fan

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
You see social distancing at grocery stores? Oh come on.
I’m in fairly rural western North Carolina and I do. There’s the odd asshole who goes the wrong way, but for the most part people are keeping their distance. Could be that the population in this area skews senior citizen, but I have yet to see free-for-alls in grocery stores here.

Reactions: Mario_is_BACK!!

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I’m in fairly rural western North Carolina and I do. There’s the odd asshole who goes the wrong way, but for the most part people are keeping their distance. Could be that the population in this area skews senior citizen, but I have yet to see free-for-alls in grocery stores here.
For some reason I always thought you were a Canadian living guy..... :sarcasm:

Reactions: Jaded-Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad