News Article: Could the Habs offersheet Kadri?

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
I know the Habs have a sick fetish for smaller players with fancy stick handling skills, but it doesn't make much sense. If the term is ugly enough on that five million the Leafs could walk, but probably not. You just stick the Leafs with a bad contact that could end up being a good contract in a few years and invite retaliation when somebody like Galchenyuk is ready to make some coin.

A guy 6 ft tall is small? Kadri is a giant compared to guys like Gomez, DD, Briere, and Gionta. Hell, he's even got one inch on Crosby.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Kadri? Are you kidding me?! And for 5mil?!!!!!!
Let them pay Kadri 5mil...the way they did with Grabovski!!:help:

They should really get rid of this offersheet option...ridiculous.

And, we need a solid top 4 dman...not Kadri (he's not a playoffs' player).

Bergevin would never do this...and if he does he should be fired as well as for not signing Subban to a long-term contract last season.

We have too many of our own good players to pay:
<PK Subban is owed lots of $$$$
<Eller...once he is given that chance to blossom...I'm sure he will (and then his agent will ask for lots of $$$$$...!!!!)
<Galchenyuk
<Gallagher

p.s.: Also...I don't want Toronto to do it to us...they can try and do it with Subban and Eller,etc. That would make me furious:rant::cry:.
Let Toronto take care of their problem. Priority for us should be to get a TOP 4 dman, not Kadri. Get rid of this ridiculous offersheet (it's like something out of a videogame).

p.s. II: Kadri for Eller and Beaulieu???????????!!!!!!:help:
Are you ****ing kidding me?! Why would we do such a huge favor to Toronto? Kadri belongs in Toronto...let them keep him and pay up!!

Last edited:

NewbieOfGames

Apr 10, 2013
Québec, CAN
Honestly, if we sign Kadri, no matter the monney, ill just open a beer an cheer with all real habs fans ;)

that would but a huge addition to the team and i'd rather pay him 5m than some players like Kaberle or Markov.

XxCanadiensxX

Jan 8, 2013
Honestly, it would be better for the team if we traded for him, then signed him. We would just end up giving too much in compensation.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: