Post-Game Talk: Could have sworn it was hockey season - Knights at Cup Champs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
The offense continues to be lethal. Burakovsky has to be better and our communication when they have the puck behind our net needs to improve too. But can't complain with this start. More than anything this team is super fun to watch again, which wasn't always the case under Trotz.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
Fun game to watch.

There's some cause for concern, though -- the offense seems to be drying up with fewer goals in every game, heh. Get it in gear, Caps!

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
lol did Backstrom just said Kuzy his favorite player?

th

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
The offense continues to be lethal. Burakovsky has to be better and our communication when they have the puck behind our net needs to improve too. But can't complain with this start. More than anything this team is super fun to watch again, which wasn't always the case under Trotz.
We still need to tighten up defensively. I actually thought Vegas slightly outplayed us. Vegas couldn't compete will our skill.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Wouldn't surprise me. As a hockey player he is my favorite player the Caps have ever had because he makes things that are so hard look so easy.
Backstrom did say Kuzy was his favorite player to watch. He has some sick skills. I think he is the most skilled player in the league. And people on the main boards think he is barely a top 20 center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad