Coronavirus XV: Keep Up the Good Work (no off-topic discussions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
I gather she said that due to time factors.

If she is implying that Covid takes the day off for a good protest, well...I didn't know Covid had a moral compass.

The protests are a subject that no public figure or politician dares to publicly say anything that could be construed as being negative about out of fear of cancel culture.

PositiveCashFlow

Snowmen fall to earth unassembled
Jul 10, 2007
35 new cases in Alberta. Calgary with 190 active cases, Edmonton now with 185.

Hospital numbers on average going down still

upload_2020-6-16_15-57-12.png

Reactions: nabob

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Didn't know Arizona was getting hit so hard. Their active case load per capita is jumping:

Suppose there would be a lot of elderly retired people around. Assume lots of time spent indoors with AC going to circulate some virus around. They are getting near their max capacity for ICU beds.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Drove through Edmonton Sunday afternoon. It looked like a ghost town. Boarded up buildings. Near empty streets.

I met a buddy for dinner over the weekend. You are correct it was pretty deserted. The vast majority of the people out and about were the marginal types who can be quite odd. Very likely mental health issues in most cases.

If someone spent much time downtown pre-covid they would likely recognize most of these people. I don't think there are more of these odd people, but they are the ones who aren't too worried about the virus for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad