Confirmed with Link: Corey Perry on waivers for purpose of contract termination (mod warning: no direct speculation at this time)

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I’m sure we’ll find out what he did soon enough, had to be bad enough to be terminated though.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Hopefully we get some actual information, and I have to imagine that it can't be some mere ticky-tacky or personally embarrassing stuff otherwise the PA would assuredly fight a contract termination.

Let's lay off on speculation until then.

Fair enough, but I'm just pointing out that sleeping with a teammates' Mom probably wouldn't "violate the terms of his standard player's contract" so we can put that whole stupid rumor to bed.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Yeah, only a couple things I can think of that he could have done that would have warranted this, IMO. It likely impacted the rookies in some way.
Regardless of what it was, this is Kyle Davidson's biggest L thus far.

Even more ironic because he tried to bring in Lucic in the offseason too.

Luckily Foligno has been everything we could have hoped for (and more) but they really need to be more careful about the vets they let into the locker room.

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
I wonder WTF actually happened.

Been hearing some pretty egregious rumors of what it was that he allegedly did that if true would be pretty friggin messed up.

Reactions: Idionym

ello

Jun 12, 2018
Regardless of what it was, this is Kyle Davidson's biggest L thus far.

Even more ironic because he tried to bring in Lucic in the offseason too.

Luckily Foligno has been everything we could have hoped for (and more) but they really need to be more careful about the vets they let into the locker room.
How could he have predicted this though? Not like Perry’s ever been involved in significant off ice issues

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
Guessing KD will disclose nothing, but I'll pay attention just in case.

Next time save a few hundred K on dumpster contracts and hire a PR team already. A whole week to let rumors stir. Well played!

Bad signing, at least it's over now...hopefully

EddieTheEagle

Sep 17, 2006
Just wanted to apologize for speculating and having my post deleted. I bad, I sowwy.

Hoping we get some positive news from the team in the next while here. We are due for some, right...?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad