Status
Not open for further replies.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
200.gif

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I am slowly accepting that s fire sale is upon us. Dorions is going to get at least 3, maybe 4 first rounders top prospects for all the UFAs and Craig Anderson. Then, they will tank next year and get in on the Lafreniere sweepstakes. They will acquire more Gaborik style contracts and get to the floor.

Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but yesterday was demoralizing . The coaching staff is so inept . Loom at the Isles. If that isn't the blueprint moving forward, getting a grade A coach, then I don't know what is. Montreal too.

Go young and get Quenneville in here to teach these kids right. They will have all kinds of money left over to do it.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Duchene and Stone are gone. The team simply can't afford to pay them. We've had A YEAR AND A HALF to negotiate these deals. It ain't happening. The sooner people come to grips with this the better off they'll be.

My problem is if we can't afford to sign them, then why in the hell did they ever trade for Duchene in the first place? This team is run by complete idiots. From the top on down. I will gladly never go to a game again as long as Melnyk is here.

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
My problem is if we can't afford to sign them, then why in the hell did they ever trade for Duchene in the first place?
Cause season before they was one goal away from SCF. They trade for Duchene cause they think this is a year. And if i remember right nothing was wrong before that trade. They even win games against Colorado. Now is a question, why we start to suck after that. I guess coaching.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
Do you watch a lot of conspiracy theory videos online?

I am pretty sure if Duchene leaves it will be solely on money and “rebuild”. No way they play the smear campaign
Pretty sure Aubrey Childress will have something to say about this. She is quite opinionated and represents 99% of Ottawa Senators fans.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
The only positive of the inevitable fire sale and likely extremely poor return is the further exposure to just how incompetent and dishonest this team has been run under current ownership and will hopefully expedite an ending to this nightmare.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Chabots contract next summer is going to be a complete nightmare. He’s going to be in the $7 + range and no way they sign him.

This is a hamster wheel of incompetence.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Chabots contract next summer is going to be a complete nightmare. He’s going to be in the $7 + range and no way they sign him.

This is a hamster wheel of incompetence.
Yeah he will be moved 100%.

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
Nah they will backload the Chabot contract and sign him... this club can sign RFAs

Him playing out the deal is another story though

Reactions: Que and derriko

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Just trade him ASAP

This is just more drama. He isn't staying, there has to be a team or two that could use a top line C.

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
Pierre Dorion shouldn't be making personel decisions for the Kemptville 73's, nevermind for an NHL team....

....except ours....

....ours deserves a Pierre Dorion.

We are in shambles.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Wish the media would have some ****ing balls and ask the tough questions instead of the softball bull**** we get

What are these tough questions they should be asking?

"Are you going to sign Duchene?" "Why not?"

If Dorion won't say anything, "tough questions" won't change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad