Connor McDavid - Whatever it Takes

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Gary Roberts looks threatening even when he says I'm happy right now, and calm.

Reactions: Mint

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
A couple quick hits someone posted in the Oilers thread:

Oilers spent 4 million on doctors and therapists constructing a proper plan of recovery.
Tons of different medical opinions, one doctored said he NEEDED surgery and it would be a 2 year recovery timeline.
Connor spend 10+ hours a day this summer IN THE POOL rehabbing + other stuff

What a trashy org.!

Rogue Leader

Oct 12, 2019
Corellia
Although this is about an Oiler, it's also about arguably the league's best player.

From my viewing of this trailer, it also seems like it will dive deep into a seemingly miraculously speedy recovery.

Therefore I think it's worth throwing on the main board.

I'm not a frequent poster, so I hope I link this correctly.

Thank you for sharing! He lives through diversity practically from the moment he wakes up to the moment he falls asleep. I wish you come home soon! ;)

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
McDavid opts for the surgery, Oilers are a lottery team, Oilers select Alexis Lafreniere with the first selection in the 2020 NHL Entry Draft :nod:

Reactions: phillipmatchett

I Hate Philadelphia

Aug 10, 2015
Orlando, Florida
Chara did it first :sarcasm:

Chara 'back to normal,' will avoid knee surgery | NBC Sports Boston

Zdeno Chara now admits his left knee didn’t feel very good when he first returned for the Bruins, and his labored play on the ice sometimes betrayed that discomfort. But the 6-foot-9 defenseman felt better as he recovered from the torn left PCL, and confirmed on Monday’s breakup day that he won’t need any postseason knee surgery.
Instead Chara will wear a brace on his left knee for the rest of his career, and play on a partially torn PCL ligament that still remains about 10 percent attached, according to the defenseman.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Legally no, all downloads and youtube is quickly taken down to copyright claims

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad