OT 19/3: Confirmed with Link: Space Jam 2 in Production

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Finished. My PAs were waiting outside of the exam room with bottles of champagne. I drank about two of those bottles. Starting to sober up and try to remember what life is like when I don't have a ton of **** to do.

I am not wearing pants and I'm watching Star Trek. I think I remember.

You earned it.

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
Congrats on finishing that up! Bar is no joke I know a friend that went through that. I am starting to study soon for the CPA exam. Ill be deep into my review books come the summer, probably will sit Spring/Summer 2015 though.

I just realized I passed my 1000 post without noticing it :( (I usually post mobile which does not show post counts). I cant believe I missed my huge HF milestone that took me over 6 years to achieve.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Congrats on finishing that up! Bar is no joke I know a friend that went through that. I am starting to study soon for the CPA exam. Ill be deep into my review books come the summer, probably will sit Spring/Summer 2015 though.

I just realized I passed my 1000 post without noticing it :( (I usually post mobile which does not show post counts). I cant believe I missed my huge HF milestone that took me over 6 years to achieve.

Talk more like me, it'll happen in no time :laugh:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Is there a website or app or whatever where you can find Christmas trees?

Seems like with all the social connectivity, there'd be a way to find who has the good trees that year in your area.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everybody! Enjoy your day off tomorrow and go eat way to much with your family :)

Last edited:

Tampa Bay Kiwi

Apr 23, 2013
Christmas has been and is almost gone in my part of the world, I hope you all enjoy your Christmas wherever you are HF Bolts fans.

Merry Christmas guys and girls!

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Left 4 Dead 2 is available for free on Steam at the moment. Steam is predictably being hammered by traffic so good luck signing up for health care and/or downloading L4D2.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Anyone get a PS4? Feel free to add me. kolbyjack26.

They gonna come out with chel for the Playstation? I've only got Battlefield 4 so far, and it's a hell of a lot harder than 3.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I saw a Sasquatch walking in the woods, so I followed it and it went inside a cave. I went inside the cave after it, and then it wasn't in there anymore, so I turned around, and there it was blocking he entrance. "Oh buddy, you better not be blocking my way out of this creepy cavern!" It went away and I walked back home and shut the blinds and curtains so it wouldn't know I was there. I was a little scared but im a ghost hunter so not that scared. Ive seen a ghost once.

Someone explain to me why I didn't win the short story competition I entered? Not enough character development?

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I saw a Sasquatch walking in the woods, so I followed it and it went inside a cave. I went inside the cave after it, and then it wasn't in there anymore, so I turned around, and there it was blocking he entrance. "Oh buddy, you better not be blocking my way out of this creepy cavern!" It went away and I walked back home and shut the blinds and curtains so it wouldn't know I was there. I was a little scared but im a ghost hunter so not that scared. Ive seen a ghost once.

Someone explain to me why I didn't win the short story competition I entered? Not enough character development?

Brilliant stuff! Goosebumps when the sasquatch blocked the entrance!

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket

Brilliant stuff! Goosebumps when the sasquatch blocked the entrance!

You are a strange little crab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad