OT 19/3: Confirmed with Link: Space Jam 2 in Production

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
So, I have missed three full weeks of TV. Where do I start? American Dad? Archer? Californication? Community? Family Guy? Game of Thrones? HIMYM (yeah, I still watch it)?

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
So, I have missed three full weeks of TV. Where do I start? American Dad? Archer? Californication? Community? Family Guy? Game of Thrones? HIMYM (yeah, I still watch it)?

Definitely GoT. Didn't miss much with Family Guy or HIMYM. Don't know about any of the others.

I hate cats... but this was great.

UbVr7bA.gif

ewwwwwww no.
I would still engage in certain relations with you.

annnnnd it's gone
What is gone?

What I don't get about this gif is why the board is there. It creates a headboard, I guess, but it's inches away from creating a Million Dollar Baby situation with the kittehs neck.
It was there as a obstacle for the cat. You can watch him make the cat jump over it. It was just so perfectly placed that it looks like a bed when the pillow fell down.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Triple post:

I need some new music to listen to. I have been listening to a lot of Eisley, Allison Weiss, Imagine Dragons and Walk Off the Earth.

Someone suggest some music for me. I use Rdio with a paid subscription to listen to music. So step off my back music police.

Bacon Pancakes remixes

and of course Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass

Last edited:

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
I'm watching Thunderball (Bond, James Bond) right now. I noticed two baddies taking out an atomic bomb underwater. On the side of the bomb was stenciled: "Handle Like Eggs"

I found that pretty funny.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I'm watching Thunderball (Bond, James Bond) right now. I noticed two baddies taking out an atomic bomb underwater. On the side of the bomb was stenciled: "Handle Like Eggs"

I found that pretty funny.

I get it. The bomb should have been carried on a spoon. Like in a relay race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad