Confirmed with Link: Complete Rebranding, New Logo & Arena Renovations - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBLightningFan

Apr 20, 2004
Tampa
Am I the only one that doesn't care if they wear flashing neon helmets, pink tutu, black socks (with silver of course), and gold skates, if they go deep into the playoffs?

Deep into the playoffs.....meh :dunno:

Win another cup.... sure why not. :nod:

Become the next Dynasty..... Where can I get my own helmet, jersey, tutu, and gold skates? :vhappy:

bladoww

Team of the Future
Jan 13, 2005
Am I the only one that doesn't care if they wear flashing neon helmets, pink tutu, black socks (with silver of course), and gold skates, if they go deep into the playoffs?

Certainly not. I've counted about three or four of you.

CommunistDayKare

I'M SORRY RUM HAM
Mar 7, 2010
Tampa, FL
Looks like they listened to us

jersey-home-revised-1200.jpg

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Why don't they fix the most glaring problem which is the BS clipart logo. Find a different pre-schooler to design it this time.

P.S---The e-mail address would be greatly appreciated.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Wow. Looks good with the bolt on the pants. Happy they decided to keep that.

http://www.rawcharge.com/2011/2/23/...tning-new-brand-now-incorporates-old-features
"After our multiple announcements in the past weeks we listened, as we always will, to feedback from our stakeholders," said Leiweke. "While we have received overwhelmingly positive response regarding the direction Jeff Vinik is taking this franchise, we did hear from some fans regarding the traditions of black and a bolt on our pants. Thus, after consultation with the NHL and our design team, we are adding black as a third accent color and an elegant white bolt to our pant.

"While we are committed to pushing our franchise to new heights, we will forever honor the 2004 Stanley Cup and the other traditions and great efforts of those before us. The addition of the lightning bolt and the incorporation of black trim is an opportunity to send a message to Phil Esposito and the other pioneers that Lightning history will always be a part of who we are."

also there will be some black on the gloves
2011-12-Lightning-Home-and-Road-Uniforms-1.jpg

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Ummm guys!

VICTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

http://lightning.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=553908

EDIT: Haha was so excited didnt see two posts up :p

Oh well stands being reposted twice. So they ARE LISTENING. What great owners we have. Although it looks like victory stripes are gone... :( Oh well at least the bolts are there.

Well it would have been to have the main logo outlined in black. Would have brought it a long long way for sure. But they are slowly getting there. Maybe this leaves doors open for small tweaks in a few years.

Overall Im happy the bolts are back and black will still be a part of the color scheme. Means they can sell black merchandise again as well. :)

I think these are pretty solid and the small tweaks are definitely an improvement.

Last edited:

bladoww

Team of the Future
Jan 13, 2005
Holy *****.

Seriously, that bolt on the pants changes everything. I'm actually ecstatic right now you guys have no idea.

Adding a little black, the bolts on the pants and pit stripes was all I wanted. 2 out of 3 aint bad.

:handclap:

Last edited:

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Holy *****.

Seriously, that bolt on the pants changes everything. I'm actually ecstatic right now you guys have no idea.

Adding a little black, the bolts on the pants and pit stripes was all I wanted. 2 out of 3 aint bad.

:handclap:

Exactly how I feel. Wish the Victory stripes had stayed as well but just the fact the new ownership has listened and made some changes is impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad