Columbus Thread VII (Convo and Questions About Columbus for Visitors and Locals)

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Brekkie Shack in Grandview Yard is better than Panera, and they had employees as of yesterday

Yes, and they open at 8. People, I know the area.

And the post wasn't about Panera. It was about a billion dollar company closing for the weekend because nobody could work.

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Not sure my opinion will be shared by many but I’m actually good with that, as a person who has been planning all along to resume attending the games in my package after taking last season ‘off’.

Same here. I was masking even if it wasn’t going to be required. I’m vaccinated, but also a cancer survivor. Happy that those around me will be (hopefully) masked as well. I can’t wait to see some hockey!

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
yo Imma come to the Wings November game. Anything special I should know when I buy tickets? I'll probably just grab the cheapest tickets unless there are strong feelings about an upgrade?

What's the covid situation gonna be like?

edit actually maybe I'll get some of these "standing only" tickets. How are those? Are they packed like sardines or?

Last edited:

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
yo Imma come to the Wings November game. Anything special I should know when I buy tickets? I'll probably just grab the cheapest tickets unless there are strong feelings about an upgrade?

What's the covid situation gonna be like?

edit actually maybe I'll get some of these "standing only" tickets. How are those? Are they packed like sardines or?

I’m not sure SRO tickets are available unless it’s a sold out situation. No chance that game gets to that point in ticket sales. As far as Covid, masks are required, though it wasn’t even remotely enforced at the preseason game.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
I’m not sure SRO tickets are available unless it’s a sold out situation. No chance that game gets to that point in ticket sales. As far as Covid, masks are required, though it wasn’t even remotely enforced at the preseason game.
upload_2021-10-1_8-28-52.png

Hmm this is what I was looking at, I thought it meant there are no chairs in that section period. But I guess they remove them when the game sells out? That makes sense...

CaptainCrunch28

Jun 1, 2019
Sorry if this has already been asked but do you have to have the vaccine to go to a CBJ home game at Nationwide Arena?

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013
Just got the invoice for season tickets.
Looks like (at least to me) a large price increase my tickets went from $68 each to $78 each.

Are others seeing similar things?

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Looking for two lower bowl tix for Sunday (preferably not behind the goals)...anyone?

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Anyone got a job to offer.? Wife and two kids. I would love to get my family far away from Russia

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad